Maybe in the future pt.3

*ahem* ignored the last book I was out of my mind anywho. I'm still continuing this book but still doing my other book so please it soon attention. Now on with ze story. ⚠️Warning mention of rape⚠️
_________________________________________
Hisoka P.o.v
"LET ME GO" I put him down on his bed as he sat there pouting. "Were gonna step outside, come on kai" the two boys left as I sat infront of fuji crisscross. "Why weren't you here for almost half my life" he looked cold stone at me. "I didnt know he was pregnant, he didn't even tell me" he looked down as I looked around his room.

"This is exactly how I had my room when I was young" I laugh breathy. He smiled a bit as he then stood up and sat infront of me. "Why did you guys break up" he looked at me the same golden eyes at me but filled with sadness.

"I was going through alot at the time my mother she......admitted to what she to me and didnt give a single fuck" I looked down. "What did she do...." tears weld up in my eyes just thinking about it. "She....she hired guys to rape me cause I came out as gay" a small gasp was heard.

He hugged me as i just sat there. "I know i wasn't here for 12 years it's just that, if he told he was pregnant I would've been so happy but sadly I wasnt even here for the pregnancy, if I knew I would have never leaves even if my insecurities took over."

I didnt know he was sobbing until I looked up. "Hey...no need to cry it's my fault that were in this situation-" Fuji looked up as he hugged me. "Will you guys be together or be back together" his voice cracked as I hugged him. "I'll work it out with him dont worry" he smiled as I then wiped my tears.

"Alright, which one was your crush" he blushed. "Dai" he looked away as I laughed. "Ya know your 'mother' didn't know nothing about love since he was raised in a household that didnt provide it" fuji looked confused.

"Are you talking about his parents" I nodded. "I helped him and cared for him as he started to open up and when he first said he love me, I cried for a week" I smiled at the fondest moments as I then frown "to know it turn out to this *sigh* I'm disappointed in myself" fuji then patted my head.

"Dont worry dad, you'll get through this" he smiled as I smiled back. "Are you guys done talking about me and your little gossip" we both looked back to see illumi and the two boys right there. "Were you here the whole time" fuji asked, illumi simply shook his head as he walked in.

"Get some clothes packed, you and kai are staying at Daiki house for the weekend" fuji quickly got up and started running to pick out clothes. "Dont worry I change the arcade to tomorrow" he nodded as he dashed out the bathroom into his closet and to his luggage.

"Done!" Fuji painted. 'Ding dong' we looked at eachother before going down stairs. I opened the door to see two woman preferably both brown headed. "Ah were parents of Daiki is he here" I nodded as all three kids squeezed through me. "Auntie!, Mom!" They all hugged the woman as they hugged back.

Illumi then appeared behind me as he greeted them. "Ah illumi is this perhaps your lover" illumi blushed a bit and nodded a little. I'm glad he still thinks of me that way. "Well we'll get going" we both nodded and bid goodbye as I closed the doors.

We walked to illumi's bedroom as we sat on the bed. The atmosphere soon becoming a bit serious. "Now that were alone we could finally discuss our issue" I said. He then nodded "let's talk."
_________________________________________
Part 4 is the last part. Have a good day/night <3