Maybe in the future pt.2

Ummm....I was struggling on what to do but yeah.....just enjoy😔
_________________________________________

Author P.o.v

12 years later

"Mom come on wake up" illumi groaned as his son shook him to wake up. "Fuji wait" he sat up as he blinked try to adjust to the lighting. He looked at his son who was smiling;holding a tray of breakfast. "Goodmorning mom" illumi smiled a bit as he took the tray kissing his son forehead.

"Goodmorning fuji, how was your night" "it was good" fuji sat down as illumi ate the food that was displayed nicely. "So your birthday coming up, wanna do something" fuji eyes lit up.

"I wanna go to the arcade with Daiki and Kai" Illumi sighed an ok as he recalled him and his past lover going on arcades date and his lover being the worse at games. "Ok I could put it on for today around 6" Fuji smiled widely as he hugged his mom.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH" illumi smiled has his son golden eyes looked up at his reminding him of hisoka.

"Well we need to get ready for your appointment on nen" illumi got up as his soon nodded heading out leaving the male in the room. "Today gonna be a long day".

Time skip: appointment☆

Fuji and Illumi walked to an outside field where he met his nen "teacher". "Alright fuji you ready" he nodded as illumi stood next to the teacher as fuji started to leak out his bloodlust that triggers to release his aura or nen.

"Now your going to attack your mom using your nen" illumi looked at his son knowing that he doesn't want to do that. Illumi nodded at him for reassurance. Fuji charged at him as he strikes a punched near his stomach and twisted his arm.

Illumi attacked back slamming him to the ground as well as twisting his arm back but not to hard. "Mmm not bad, now let's have a mini fight" they both nodded ok as they got up and used nen. "Alright in 3,2,1 GO"

Time skip: shopping☆

"Mom if we going to look for clothes could it not be all blackkkk" Fuji whined as illumi remembered someone who said that. "Illuuu if were going to look for clothes could it not be all black" illumi sighed at the memory as fuji kept calling his name. "Mom! Are you ok" illumi smiled a bit "yeah uh we could look at some colored one" Fuji smiled and look through the color clothes. Illumi then felt 4 presence in this store but it felt familiar? He looked around noticing a blonde,black,green,and white hair in the store.

"Shit" he muttered under his breathe as he look at his son who was still picking out close. "Fuji are you almost done" he shook his head as a no. Illumi looking back at the 4 noticing them walking over here. He started panicking internally as he then made eye contact with kurapika.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck" he turned away as he paid attention to his child who was still picking out clothes. "Illumi" he halted as he heard the blondes voice. He turned around seeing the 4 look at him. "Hi..." killua clearly looking mad. "Where the hell have you been, you blocked us from your life literally" ofcourse he knew this was going to happen, I mean eventually he was going to have to face it.

"We were worried sick after that um ya know prank" gon said clearly worried on illumi's doing. Fuji then came with a handful of clothes, "I'm doneee- who are these people" they turned to look at the black head who was confused. "YOU HAD A KID" Kurapika said. "Uh can we talk about this at my-" illumi felt another presence. "What's going on here" shitshitshit was all that illumi could think. Why here? Why now? "Illumi?" that voice was all he needed to break down right there. "I'll pay for the clothes and be right back" Fuji left the scene clearly worried for his mother.