Child Adoption

This is not the one with only the girl as I added a boy in it too. This is also an au where they have no nen or hunter exams.

Hisoka P.o.v
Me and Illumi are walking around at the park as he looks at the children running by apologizing when they bumped into him. "Illu~ you do realize you staring at the kids?" Illumi looked away with his cheeks light red.

" I am not, as I'm not very good with kids" I laughed at what he said and he looked at me confused. "What's funny?" I smiled at him as we turned a corner "illumi you could still take care of children's, you just need to learn how to".

Illumi look amused at what I said, "and who would teach me about take care of children's" I smiled again.

"Obviously me" he laughed at that "you take care of kids". I frown as I told him about me having a younger brother. "you have a sibling?!" I shrugged, "yeah but he ran away so I don't where he went".

We arrived home and he unlocked the door letting us in. "Anyways back to the children thing, I saw this orphanage which seem pretty good" I sat on the counter as illumi puts away the groceries back facing me.

"How would the kids were adopting react to us being assassins" Illumi said as I raised my eyebrows. "We'll just train them to be assassins" illumi turned around "their not doing the type of training I went threw" I hugged him put my forehead on his.

"Dont worry, they will do basics at their age then when there older we'll do more advanced ones, without the torture" he sighed as he kissed me.

"Ok I'm heading to bed" he walked away to our bedroom. I smiled at the thought of two kids running around our house as I went up to the bedroom aswell going to sleep with my loving boyfriend.

The next day, time: 3:40, location: the mall

Author P.o.v
"So we need to get two beds, boy/girl decor, and toys" illumi smiled as hisoka was shocked.

"How do you all of a sudden come prepared" illumi looked at him slightly embarrassed. "Well uh I woke a bit early and searched on what should we get to welcome kids home" illumi felt proud.

"Well then let's go shopping" hisoka grabbed illumi's hand walked to the first store. The rest of the day was laughs and excitement of the two happy that they will finally become a while family.

When illumi and hisoka got home they both took one of each room to decorate. Illumi decorated the girl room as hisoka decorated the boy room.

They both ate dinner and went to sleep soon tomorrow going to the orphanage to welcome their soon to be childrens.

Next day, Time: 2:03, Location: Outside the orphanage

Illumi was pumping with excitement as they walked up to the very polished and clean orphanage.

"Hisoka I feel like I cant breathe right now" illumi held hisoka arms tightly. Hisoka smiled as he never seen illumi that excited since their first date.

The reach the door steps as hisoka knock allowing illumi to calm down his excitement to it would still show in his eyes.

A middle age woman open the door surprised at the couple as there were barely any visitors. "Oh my come in come in" the lady said as she stepped aside letting the couple go in.

"Well what brings you here today" she smiled. "Well were here to adopted 2 children" Illumi said as he looked at the modern decoration but you could see some little crayons marks along the bottom of the wall.

"Alright well let's get going upstairs well all the kids are playing at" the lady lead them up the stairs into a room where there are kids running around, playing with toys, and just talking.

"So what kids are you ranging from" the lady turned to the very happy couple as one is distracted looking at the kids hugging the other one arms. "Um maybe 7-11" hisoka said as the lady closed this door them already figuring out that those are the more younger ones.

The lady opened the another where it showed more kids talking and just laying down, more quiet then the room they were previously in. "Alright kids line up" the lady clapped as all the kids stopped what they were doing and went in a line side by side.

"These are the kids range from 7-11, you could interact with them of you want" the lady stepped aside as hisoka and illumi walked up to the 1st one. Very cheerful but too loud. 2nd one. Too quiet and very shy. 3rd one.

Kinda cocky but is very nice. 4th and 5th one. Siblings very lovely, the older kinda protective of the girl. 6th one. Very smart and has a good sense of humor. Illumi wanted to take all of them but couldn't.

"Kids you can go back to doing what you did as I talk to the adults". This kids nodded and went back to what they were doing. Hisoka and Illumi went out of the room, the lady following behind. "So what do you think" the lady smiled.

"They were all lovely but were only here to take 2 sadly" illumi said smiling and hisoka stood there looking at illumi so excited.

"Aw that's a shame, well who do you think you like the best" illumi thought about it then whispered in hisoka ears, hisoka nodding in agreement.

"We'll take the siblings" hisoka said as illumi nodded. "Ok then please go downstairs to the living room as I will tell them to pack and bring their stuff down, after you have to fill out work sheets" the lady stated as they nodded going downstairs sitting down.

"Hisoka my hearts is like beating fast" illumi said as he placed hisoka hands on his chest. "Wow, illumi your really excited" hisoka chuckled as he placed a kiss on illumi's lip.

Later the 3 came down with 4 bags. "Here they are" the woman said excitedly as the little girl started crying of pure happiness. Illumi picked her up placing her on his lap rubbing her back. Hisoka and the woman awed at the scene as the boy went up to hisoka.

"Are you gonna be my father now" the boy said. Hisoka nodded smiling as the boy sat next to hisoka. "You just need to fill out the paperwork then they are all yours" the lady handed both the paperwork as illumi had to struggle writing with the girl on him.

Once they were done they thanked the lady and walked out of the orphanage to their car. They got in and buckled their seatbelts as they drove off. "I cant believe we did it" illumi sighed smiling as he looked at hisoka.

"Well believe it my illu~" hisoka kissed illumi hands as illumi looked back at the two sleeping angel's which is now their kids.
_________________________________________
Whew that was alottt. But now I wanna make a story on hisoillu raising the kids. :000 should i?!!!! Anyways if you wanna see how they look here they are.

 :000 should i?!!!! Anyways if you wanna see how they look here they are

She's 8 years old

He is 11 years oldAnyways that is it I hope you enjoy <33

He is 11 years old
Anyways that is it I hope you enjoy <33