Nosebleed :')

Includes:
-crossdress illumi
-fainting hisoka
-laughing gon/killua

Author P.o.v
Illumi was hanging out with gon and killua since he had nothing better to do. "Illumi I have a question" Gon said as Illumi the focused his attention on the green head. "What is it" Illumi said and looked around at the people walking by while sipping on his cold drink. "Have hisoka ever gotten a nosebleed from you" Gon said which shocked both killua and illumi as illumi then started choking on the drink.

"Aniki!!" Killua patted his back as gon kept apologizing. "Its fine gon" illumi then regain his breathing as they continue walking. "I dont think he ever had a nose bleed before beside getting punched in the nose". "What so never like a actual just automatic nosebleed". "Nope" illumi stared back up front as killua and gon smirked creating a plan. They then came upon a store where they sell girl clothes. Both gon and killua grabbed illumi by the arm and dragged him inside the store.

"W-wait why are we here" illumi looked back at them as they continued walking to one of the side where they sell skirts ignoring his question. "Illumi whats your size" illumi the  figured out what their doing "were not buying these" gon continued ignoring him as illumi protested alot of time.

"Gon I got the accessories" killua came running back with a black belt, some chains that goes around the belt and a choker. "Good killua now should we go for black" Illumi then gave up and sighed. "Gon my size is ***** (didnt know what to really put)" gon looked at me excited as he then grabbed a black skirt and a black hoodie and some high black socks.

"Um dont you think that's too much" killua looked at me and pat my shoulder "Aniki nothing never too much when it comes to us" I looked at him "you let him do that because you like him right" killua blushed and looked away. "I don't" gon the came running back with the clothes. "Were done now were gonna go home and-" killua turned to gon "Baka you forgot the shoes" killua walked to the shoes aisle and grabbed a pair of black boots. "There now let's go pay".

☆Time skip: illumi's house☆

"Now go put it on before he gets here" they pushed illumi into the bathroom and threw the bag in there. "Dont take to long!" Gon said as he closed the door. There was a knock on the door as killua went to opened and knowing that its was hisoka. "What are you guys doing here" hisoka said as he put downa bag of snacks.

"Illumi has a surprise for you and we helped out"Gon said innocently. "Aniki you done" killua bang on the door. "I'm not coming out" illumi yelled from the other side. "Why it cant be that bad" gon said as illumi then screamed no again.

"I'm confused on what's going on here" Hisoka said as he lean on the counter. "Fine I'm coming out" illumi said as killua and gon backed away from the door. As illumi stepped out in the outfit.

Everything was dead silent as hisoka stared at illumi, gon and killua waiting to see the nosebleed and illumi looked away with slight blush in his cheeks

"Um" Illumi looked up to see hisoka nose started dripping blood. "Hisoka o my god". Killua and gon started laughing as illumi approached hisoka and tried to wipe the blood but hisoka back away and cover his face as he blushed crimson. This only made killua and gon laugh harder.

"Wait wait wait wait illumi come here" gon called out. He whispered as illumi just blush and stood up going over to hisoka. He tapped on hisoka shoulder as hisoka looked at hin still with a nosebleed. Gon and killua holding in their laugh as illumi hugged hisoka which caught him by surprise. "H-hisoka-chan do you like the surprise".

Hisoka then fainted with a rush of blood falling from his nose. "OH MY GOD HISOKA WAKE UP". Gon and killua just bust out laughing rolling over the floor and tried to catch their breath from time to time, tears spilling out of their eyes. The day then ended with Illumi still trying to wake hisoka up while killua and gon just laughed the whole time taking pictures.

                  Nosebleed:') end