Exquisite Assassin

🔞Warning this contains smut🔞 If your uncomfortable with it...um...click off or just don't read it I guess. Anywho enjoy
_________________________________________
Hisoka P.o.v
I look around the room seeing formal attire complimenting the theme of this ball. I sighed as I still came here for a mission. *Wow he's hot* *Oh my god who is that fine man* *he could totally be mine* I glance at the womans who were whispering about me as they squeaked and ran off. Such a pain sometimes.

"Ahem are you perhaps Mr.Morrow" that name sucked deep in my heart as I hated my last name but went with. I smiled as I turned around to be meet with a man the same height as me I guess slightly shorter, black hair parted in the middle, and a cross like tattoo on his forehead.

"Ah yes and you are" he stood out his hand. "Chrollo Lucilfer" I nodded shaking his hand as he pulled me whispering in my ear. "The target is on the far back of the ball sitting between bunch of womans, your partner will be Illumi Zoldyck, he's in the middle waiting for you to arrive".

I nodded "Well I'll be taking my leave" he smiled and left. I turned my heal as I walked through the crowd. I then saw the most beautiful man in my entire life. His long jet black hair, pale but not too pale skin, and his black and emotionless eyes.

He looked at me and walked up, "hello I'm Illumi Zoldyck" his smooth voice brought my attention as I shook his hand. "Hisoka Morrow" I then smirked grabbing him by the waist as I whispered in his ear.

"You are very beautiful I might say. Has anyone ever told you that?" There was an immediate no as he stood there with his hands still on my chest.

"My my but you a very pretty person, I'm very lucky aren't I" I pulled away as he look away grabbing my hand. "Let's go the mission starts now" I nodded as we got to the back and heard loud laughter of woman and men. "And when I saw that pleading look while me begging to spare him and couldn't help but torture him" they all laughed as we then approached.

"Ah do you also wanna hear my story" illumi then looked at me nodding. "Ah sorry old man but shouldn't you be in the hospital instead of trying to kill people" there were gasp here and there as illumi pinched my arm.

"Sorry about him we were just stopping by to say one thing" the old man rolled his eyes as he then gestured us to tell.

"This will be over soon as quick as a..." I lifted my fingers as illumi took out his pins from behind. "Snap." I snap my fingers as smoked filled the entire ballroom as we started attacking everyone.

Pins and card were flying. Then smoke then cleared seeing only the old men there shocked.

"Ah. It seems we missed one" illumi walked forward as I followed. "Wait wait wait please" he begged. "Doesn't this feel too familiar maybe similar to your story" his eyes widened as illumi and I killed him. "Were covered in blood" illumi turned around as he then looked at me.

"I must reward you" he places a hand on my cheek as he kissed me. His lips is so soft I might just sleep. I kissed back as I picked him up and placed him at the bar moving the dead people out the way. "My my did you just wanna fuck me" I smirked as he placed his hands on my neck.

"Yes, that was my first thought" I kissed his neck as I removed his shirt and kissed up his body. "Ngh" he flinched a bit as he grabbed my hair lightly maybe at the ends a bit. I went up to his nipple as I flick and pinch it, "Ah mh" He covered his mouth as he lifted his leg and wrapped it around my torso.

I then wrapped my mouth around his nipple and sucked on it. "AH NGH UH" I felt around his body and reached his pants. "Ah no- wait" I ignored him and pulled down his pants as it went to his ankle. His dick springed out as I rubbed the tip. "Mmh ahh" he moaned as I went up and kissed him. I went down to his ass as I rubbed the circle of his entrance.

He broke the kissed as he stared lazily at him. "Ah wait no what are you doing" he panted as I smirked and licked my finger pushing a finger in. "AH FUCK MMH" He arched immensely as I continued. "AH AH NGH MH FUUUUCK"   he rolled his eyes to the back of his head almost signaling he's gonna come.

"Fuckkkkkkk" he cum arching his back. *Guys,GUYS we need you guys to leave the police are on the way* I rolled my eyes going faster chasing my climax. "AH AH WAIT HISO-AGH" we both cum as we panted.

We then heard sirens as I covered him with my coat. "Let's go my exquisite assassin". He nodded as I dashed out of the ball into my car driving off.
_________________________________________
Have a good day/night <33