Morning Coffee

[A/N: Btw hisoka's in college and shares dorm with chrollo]

Hisoka P.o.v
I stared at my laptop screen again and sighed. This is the 5th time I couldn't sleep, I closed my laptop and got out of bed. I went to my bathroom and cleaned up, I then grabbed some clothes.

[Credits to artist]

[Credits to artist]

I walked out of my room to see chrollo making some eggs. "Are u going to the party" I nodded and grabbed my keys. "The group will be here in a sec, your going by yourself?".

"Yeah I'm gonna stop by a cafe and get something to eat", he just nodded as I walked out the door. I went in my car and drove off to the nearest cafe.

Timeskip, Location: Cafe, Time: 8:37

I walked inside and was greeted by a very breath-taking guy. His pale, milky skin complimented his black long hair, his eyes looks dead but hold some type of secret.

"Excuse me sir, do you need anything", I snapped back to my senses as I ordered a chocolate latte, with a breakfast sandwich.

"Ok that will be 4.79" I nodded and gave him the money as I sat down at a booth waiting for my drink.

A few minutes later, he came back with my stuff, "thank you, but I have to get going". He stopped and looked at me, I raised my eyebrows giving a confused look.

"Uhhhh.....I would like to have your name and number please" I was shocked as he turned away embarrassed.

I wrote my number and gave it to him, "well then my name is hisoka morrow, and yours?".

"Illumi Zoldyck" I smiled as I got my stuff. "Well theres this party going on after school, I'm taking your still in college?" He nodded as I continued.

"Would you be there say maybe around 8" he nodded again and I smiled.

"I'll text you the address see you" i waved bye as he waved back. I cant wait to see him.
_________________________________________
1. Yep really short. 2. Sorry I didnt upload in like a month. 3. I will make a Christmas special on both of my stories.
Have a good day/night <33