Chapter 19: Valentines day Special

Its a special so itll be short, sorry

Also it's not really on Valentines day but I wasn't really gonna update -scratches neck- Hehe

In the tree house

Marceline's POV

We all sat on the couch, Ryan, Rocky, Finn and I being boring. As usual.  Ryan and Rocky gave each other stares and I sat with my feet in Finn's lap looking at my phone and murdering the gum in my mouth. "So, we have a recital, you guys wanna come?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Sure it's not like I have anything to do. " Finn said shrigging. "Yay!" I cheered like a child and sat up and kissed his cheek and hugged him trapping his neck in my arms. "Thank you thank you thank you!" He gripped waist and pushed me off him and caught his breath. I hang onto his torso so he won't die from lack of breath and squeezed.  "Don't break me babe." He weased.  I giggled and squeezed tighter.

"I dunno if I'll come, I don't think SOMEONE wants me to go!" Rocky said looking at Ryan. Ryan sighed and grabbed his hand walking in the other room. "Is it us?" "I know right, why they have to third and fourth wheel us?" "Fourth wheel isn't a thing. But I get what you mean." I laid across his lap looking up at him. I poke various spots of his face until he grabs my hand mid-poke. I try the other hand but he grabs it. "Aw poop." I said sounding sad. Finn stuck his tongue out.

I snapped at him like I was gonna bite his tongue and he chuckled grabbing my forearms. I smiled and tickled him with my  now free hands. "Muahaha" I evil cackled, pushing him down into the couch and straddling his hips. I tickled him and he chuckled like a maniac trying to get me off him. "Don't -haha- do tHAt! This is a battle you -haha- won't win." He laughed. "I do believe I am winning." I said tickling his upper torso.  "It appears I've missed a spot!" I giggled. "NO!" He said and I tickled his abdomen. He died of uncontrolled laughter. "I have found it!" I shouted victoriously. Of course in my victory I raised my arms like a heavy weight champ.

Finn tackled me to the ground. "No!" He began to tickle my ticklish spot. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA ST-AHAHA! ST-AHAHA!" I exclaimed. "Say it!" He commanded smirking devishly. "NEVER!" His hand hovered closely over me. " I'll do it!" He warned. "RAPE! HE'S GONNA EAT ME! HELP! OTHER THINGS YOU SAY WHEN YOURE SCARED!" I screamed and he tickled me again while laughing at my remark.

Ryan and Rocky finally came in the room when Finn stopped tickling me and fell over laughing. "Aw man my cheeks hurt!" I whined rubbing my cheeks, frowning. "Aw she loves me less now!" Finn fake frowned. I crawled behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck, "I don't think that's possible." He smiled and I kissed his cheek.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GUNTHERS

I LOVE YOU ALL

BYE GUNTHERS