Chapter 6: A new bf?

AN: sorry but I had to go there :) ^v^

Marceline's POV

I'm 15 now and I'm watching this old movie called Sparkle with Finn my fifteenth time at his house. "Yo man you need to get a better couch." I complained. "We've been over this. I don't sit on the couch you do. No one is making you sit on the couch." He said smirking I snarled and mumbled a few curse words.

"You sure are pretty for a girl." Said the man named Stix Warren on the television.

"Finn, how old was Stix?"

"It's a sin." Sparkle said after Stix kissed her. "Well does it feel like a sin." He said and kissed her again. "It feels so good it must be a sin." She said.

"I dunno they never said." he said. "He's gotta be 16 or 17." Finn said. "That's all types of wrong." I said. I decided I was tired of his couch and sat on the carpet. My butt felt a bunch of relief. Finn chuckled and sat on the floor next to me. He nudged my arm and said "He hit her with that 'does it feel like a sin' " We laughed and watched the rest of the movie. (AN: love that movie.)

It was around Christmas time and I have a new boyfriend named Ash. He's a wizard. But he's pretty cool, for a wizard. We were at the point in the movie where Sister had died and Leroy who was in jail was just finding out, there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it." I said and Finn just nodded watching Sparkle and Effie talking while walking home. I opened the door and saw Ash. "Hey you ready" he asked "yeah I just gotta get my jacket" I said pointing in the house. I walked back in the house and grabbed my leather jacket. I looked around the house frantically looking for Hambo.

"He's upstairs, boo" Finn told me. I released the breath I was holding. "Thanks Finn I'll be back at 9" I said walking out the door. "Mhmm okay" he said. I closed the door and when I walked out on the porch I smiled up at Ash and he wrapped his arm across my shoulders and we walked up into the late November air.

Don't get mad at me this has a big part to play in this story the Movie Sparkle the old version not the new and the Ash part.

Bye Gunthers Don't kill me >~,<