Chapter 2: Alone...on Christmas

Marceline is now 8 years old and they had to cut her hair to shoulder length. Pigtails! No jkjk

Christmas Eve

Princess Bubblegum's POV

"Why can't I spend Christmas with you and Finn?" Marceline asked me as we made food for Christmas in the kitchen of my palace. I looked down at her with flour in her hair. I crouched down to her. "Marceline, as you know Finn has a girlfriend," I started and she nodded. "well he decided to spend this Christmas with her." "But we always spend Christmas together" she said the tears in her eyes threatening to spill. "I know but you still have me right?" She smiled and nodded as a tear escaped and ran down her face. "Alright" I said and hugged her receiving a hug back.

"Alright now let's wipe these tears away" I said wiping her face "and were going to finish making our food." I said and she nodded in agreement.

Earlier that week

Finn's POV

I was standing- well floating in my house looking at my new girlfriend she was a demon with green hair and red eyes and her arms folded. Her name was Ivy, my mom had introduced me to her when I went to the Nightosphere, I don't want to talk about the visit. She's pretty and all but once we started dating she became possessive over me and was jealous of Marceline and cut off anytime I spent with Marcy and made me spend time with her.

Really she's eight years old.

Ivy was trying to convince me to meet her family on Christmas. "I'm not going cause I know parents they're going to think either A we're getting married or B you're pregnant and neither of those are ever happening." I said to her quite aggravated. "Finn we barely spend time together on holidays." She wines to me stepping closer to and stroked my arm. I shook her hand off of me. "Too bad I spend all of my time with you I haven't seen Marceline in months." I said. Anger flashed across her eyes. See SEE she's jealous of me spending time with an eight year old.

"Do you really wanna loose me?" She asked. Actually I can do fine with out you. Bitch, I don't need you. I thought but not once uttered a word of the sort. I said nothing but just folded my arms and looked at her, to put it nicely. "Finn" she said and sighed. "Can you please for me?" I sighed, gave in and nodded.

Currently

Princess Bubblegum's POV

Me and Marceline finished making the food for Christmas tomorrow. Me and Marceline went to my room after she bathed and put on her night clothes. We went in my room and I turned on the Grinch who stole Christmas. I sat on my bed next to Marceline with a bowl popcorn. Marceline looked at me and decided "PB, one day well be the ones to leave Finn on Christmas." "Okay you tell me when the day comes" I said and smiled at her knowing when she wants something done she's determined to do so or make it happen.

"I will." She finalised.

Hope you guys enjoyed,

Vote, comment, tell me what you think,

I love you all,

BYE GUNTHERS