Chapter 12: Happy Birthday

AN: Finn's going to seem like a total creep in this chapter. Not like that though. Don't be dirty.

Finn's POV

Today is Marceline's Birthday and were going to let her live in the tree house now and Ryan is going to live with her. She was still in her room in my house sleep. I walked into her room and she had her hair messed up and her shirt drooping down showing her bra and some pyjama pants, another item of clothing she stole from me, rising up her legs. I floated to her bed and laid in it next to her.

I poked her in the neck. "Ow stop" she said in her sleep. I rubbed her cheek with the back of my hand and attempted to comb my fingers through her hair. "Marceline wake up" I said. "No, stop" she groaned and hugged my torso tightly. "Wake up" I said and thumped her head. "Ow"she growled. (AI: Yeah growled.) I shook her and didn't stop until she opened her eyes. "Ugh why Finn, I was having the best dream." She complained laying her head on my chest. "What was it about?" I asked. "That is not your concern." She said.

"Oh okay whatever. But anyways Happy birthday, boo." I said to her. "Oh it is my birthday isn't it?" She giggled to herself. "Yeah an  we have a surprise for you my little human." I said messing up her already fucked up hair. "Anything else?" She said in a groggy voice. "No boo I just wanted to say happy birthday." I said chuckling. "So you woke me up to say one thing." I smirked and nodded. She grabbed a pillow and hit me with it.

"I'm going back to sleep." She said. I chuckled and floated put of the bed. She pulled my arm pulling me back down to the bed. "Did I tell you you could leave?" She sassed snuggling in the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her in closer, if that's possible. I could feel her warmth radiating off her body onto mines. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't feel her warmth anymore.

I sat there as her quiet and slow breathing slowly lulled me to sleep.

4 hours later

I stood in the living room with a pair of navy slacks a white dress shirt and a navy blazer and some boots but the slacks covered them. (AI: It feels like I'm blazing blazing blazing x2) I waited for Marceline to come down the stairs. "Marceline! C'mon or your gonna be late for your Sweet 16!" I yelled up the stairs. It irked me to say sweet 16 because it's a regular birthday party  but it's overdone so apparently it's 'Sweet'. I heard clicking coming down the steps. Marceline was wearing a red and black dress. (Picture to the right in media) and black stilettos. Her hair was curled and draping down her right shoulder. She had a "Smokey" eye shadow with tints of red and some bright red lip stick.

"Do I look pretty?" She said giggling. "I'm not sure pretty is the word for that" I said. "Lets go shall we?" I said holding out my elbow to her. "We shall" she said smiling and wrapping her arm around mine's. We walked out the house and all the candles died down. "How do you do that?" She asked me. " It's one of my many talents." I said licking my lips. "Something tells me I don't want to know any other talents." She said laughing. "Your loss babe." I said and scooped her up and flew to the candy kingdom.

(RI: Is it really) [AI: Yes it is ;). BAD BITCHES SCREAM YASS. Sorry.]

She giggled as I flew. I set her down in front of me when we got to the candy kingdom. I pulled down her dress as I stood behind her. "C'mon" I said. She groaned and followed slowly behind. "Man, if Bonniballe threw the party were gonna have tea and crumpets" Marceline said faking a British accent. I chuckled. "No actually planned the party so it's no tea and it Damn sure ain't no crumpets." I said and she squealed a yaay and hugged my arm. We walked through the kingdom towards the palace. She looked at me smiling then back at the ground as we walked. "Why you looking at me like that?" I asked her.