Chapter 23: Parents, Roommates and Embarrassment

Marceline's POV

Everyone was at home. Ryan and Rocky doing what they do 24/7. I was in my room playing with Schwabl. And some one knocked on the door.

I jumped down the ladder, yelling "WHO IS IT?"

"It's Regina honey!" I heard Ryan's mom.

I heard scrambling upstairs and an "Oh shit!"

I had to contain my giggles as I went to get the door.

"Hi Regina!" I said trying to hold in laughs.

"Marceline we just saw you. We just came to talk to Ryan."

I nodded covering my mouth.

"Oh yeah, she's upstairs."
I walked up to Ryan's room and saw Ryan in a robe and Rocky climbing out a window. Lucky them Ryan's parents were trailing behind because of the latters.

"Ryan!" Regina called walking down the hall to Ryan's room.

"Whoo how do you girls do it?" Drew asked.

I did some sexy stretches and said "Well you know, we're always getting physical." I said.

"No pun intended." I added.

They all laughed.

"We didn't know you get down like that, Marcy." Drew laughed.

"Well..." I blushed looking down.

"Now you know Marceline's still a virgin!" Ryan said.

My face got hotter.

"Ryan!" I shouted.

She sat at her navy blue vanity laughing.

"Whose is this?" Regina asked holding up a flannel.

"Ryan, that's not yours!" I yelled taking the blue plaid shirt.

"It's not yours either!" She yelled back.

"That's not the point. " I said sniffing it.

She hadn't worn it, it still smelt like Finn.

I went to my room. I had to talk to Ryan when her parents left.

♡¤☆¤♡

"Why is she in here?" Rocky asked

"Because this is my house. Because Ryan told her mom I was a virgin. And because I need to talk to my best friend." I stated simply.

He rolled his eyes and left.

"Wassup girly?"

I sighed and thought of how I was gonna ask her this.

"How do you know?"

She looked confused before asking "How do you know what?"

"How do you know when you're in love" I said looking over at her.

Ryan looked surprised. "Oh. Well, it's like a thing that builds, and it's like when you're seperated you wanna be closer and when you're with them, the world's alright." She smiled. I nodded.

It wasn't until I stood up that I realised what I had to do. What I wanted to do. If I didn't this whole thing would consume me in the worst way.

"What are you doing?"

"I'll be back Ryan, don't wait for me." I said walking out to the hall then to my room.

She ran in my room and looked in.

I put on more lipstick and sprayed on perfume. I pulled my dress up making sure it wasn't drooping and I put my heels back on.

I jumped down the ladder with Ryan following behind me.

"Wait! Marceline!" Ryan said scurrying after me. I stopped in the sitting room in front of Rocky who looked at us intently.

"What?"

"Do you have a condom?"

"What the fuck... how did you get that from my question?"

"Don't worry about that you got one?"

I sighed and nodded walking to the ladder and jumping down. I walked out the door and took off my shoes and started running.

I ran pumping my arms helping me run faster. I didn't stop until I got to the cave. I walked in and leaned against the wall of the cave.

I walked up to the porch and up the stairs. I knocked on the door. This was it. I was taking a leap of destiny. I breathe in a shaky breath. I was nervous for the fourth time today. I was gonna do this, whether I got the answer I wanted or not.

The door opened and-

Hi guys two updates in one day. I am da stuff! -wipes tears- The next chapter will be the last for this story. There will be another book to this one a sequel if you will. It will be called Experiencing Life Without You.

I love you guys so much thank you all so much for reading! Y'all don't know how happy it makes me that you guys like my story so much.

Thank you

BYE GUNTHERS ♡¤☆¤♡