Chapter 17: Girls in one house boys in the other

This is a silly chappy

Marceline's POV

We were sitting on the purple couch, me and Ryan. She still hadn't told me about what happened. She had an irritated and twisted look on her face.  It must've been really bad. BMO was laying on my arm on 'sleep' the cute little machine he was. I've had him since I was 11.  Schwabl curled up on my stomach. His white fur not so white right now. I'll have to give him a bath tomorrow, whether he likes it or not.

A beer bottle in the clutches of Ryan's had water dripping down from the cold liquid in the bottle and humidity in the room. And I don't love you by My Chemical Romance playing on blast. I took the remote and turned it down a bit. She drank some more of the beer. "Are you going to tell me what happened? Cause if you're not I can go back and-" I paused and Ryan raised an eyebrow leaning foward. "I can go back to Finn's house." I fixed my sentence before I revealed that Finn had kissed me.

Ryan looked at me skeptical and pulled out her phone and typed some stuff. Then she looked up at me and said "here's what happened,"

Rocky's POV

I madly walked over to Finn's house.  I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket with the ring tone Rebel Love song by Black veil Brides play, meaning Ryan had texted me. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and read over the text.

Forget what happened, I think Finn and Marcy were doing "something" while they were together.

Confused I called her phone. "What?" She answered rudely.

"Don't talk to me like that! And what are you talking about?" I yelled into the phone.

"I'm not gonna sit her and talk to you!" She snapped

"RYAN!" I said trying not to let her hang up.

"BYE!" She said and hung up.

We got into a texting war.

(Italic: Rocky Bold: Ryan)

I'm gonna make you wish you didn't do that.

You say the nicest things to me. You can try.

We'll see whose being nice tomorrow.

I hate you sometimes.

Well you aren't a fucking walk in the park yourself.

Your such a dick!

That's what you want isn't it ;)

O.o

/).(\ ohmiglob!

Admit it, Ryan. You know you want the D

I most certainly will not.

You know I got you so hypnotized, the way I dick you down

(AI: haha who watches Ruben Deville?)

No. You aren't off the hook while you playing.

Sweetheart, I'm not playing.

Yeah right. (-_- )

-flicks tongue suggestively-

-pulls hair roughly-

You're not helping your situation ♥

( -_-)

-blows kiss-

-gives finger-

Babe, if that's what you want then say it.

I walked into Finn's cave, in the house and up the stairs. I thought could Finn and little Marcy really have been doing something? 

I walked in his room and saw him shirtless reading a book like he always is. I sat on his bed smirking. "Wassup" he said closing the book. "Welp, me and Ryan got into two fights but one of them was pretty playful" I told him. He shook his head and my phone vibrates again and I open my phone to see:

Ha, in your dreams. im still mad at u! >:(

I shook my head and responded and Finn asked "Why so you die your head what's with the red?" "I don't like my hair color." I told him and my phone vibrates. "So what's going on with you and Marcy?" I asked before I could stop myself. "Huh?" He scratched his hair and stuttered "What do ya mean?" "Ryan kinda mentioned she was weirder than her normal self." He looked at me "Okay, here's what happened but you can't tell anyone." He said and I leaned in very interested.

Hope you guys liked it

BYE GUNTHERS ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆