Chapter 5: Bad habits

Finn's POV

Marceline was 12 and picked up some of my worst habits. Some of which include Smirking, Rolling her eyes, and the most fluent cursing. I usually let it fly but around other people it's non-negotiable. She still sits on my lap and PB doesn't like it. She gets mad when I let her just hop on my lap because apparently it isn't lady like. As Marceline has grown the past four years let me just say there is nothing lady like about her. She wears flannels, converse she'll wear skirts but very rarely wears them. She belches like a man, another habit picks  up from moi.

She likes the colour red and dammit she beats me at basketball. So sitting on my lap is probably the least UN-lady-like thing she does. Whatever that means.

I sat in the candy kingdom discussing stuff with PB. I'd be lying my ass off if I said I was paying attention. Marceline comes in with a black veil brides shirt that she stole from me, white skinny jeans and a pair of white converse. She came over and hopped on my lap and I grabbed her sides making sure she didn't fall off. "Missy what have I told you about doing that." "I don't remember you tend to say a lot of -cough- unnecessary -cough- stuff." She responded. I chuckle at her answer.

PB got mad "Marceline-" "YES" "That is very inappropriate for little girls to do. And you-" "Just leave it alone-" I tried "No Finn I won't leave it alone" "SCREW YOU PEEBS" Marceline said and ran out of the kingdom. I tried to contain the laughter that was leaking out but I couldn't. Then I too got up and walked out of the kingdom.

I caught up with Marceline who was already in the woods. There was a bunny jumping over a bush. "Watch Out For that BEAR!" I shouted. She panicked and took her axe out and hit the bunny knocking it down. She gasped in shock. "Finn you ass. You made me hit a bunny." She said. "I made you do nothing I don't control your body." I said fiddling her hair that would go to her back had she not had them pulled to the back in pigtails. She bent down and felt the bunny's pulse and said "It's still alive." She said excited. I rolled my eyes watching her as she sat down and pets the unconscious bunny that's now on her lap.

"C'mon Marcy."I said. She mumbled some curses and a 'fine'. She picked up the bunny in cradling arms and followed me home. We went to my house and she put a pillow on the floor. She put the bunny on the pillow. She got some stuff out of my first aid kit I have for her and wrapped the bunny up in a bunch of stuff and stuck the bunny with some needle. "What did you just hive that bunny?" I asked her grabbing a good 5 apples from the refrigerator. "It's a small yet affective adrenaline shot." She said sounding all... INTELLIGENT. Peebles.

Right after she said that the bunny shot up. "Quick get me a carrot." She ordered me. "How do you know that I actually have carrots?" I tested. She slowly turned to face me "Because, Finn" She started and held the bunny so it would lie on her belly. "I told you to buy some Flipping CARROTS" she said scowling and faintly growling at me. I rolled my eyes and threw my grey apples at her. I grabbed a carrot and she snatched it from me. The bunny nibbled on the carrot.

"Hurry up and get that rodent out of my house" I said floating to my room. "Finn." "What" "Can I keep him?" "No NO NOPE That's an absolute no." She held my legs and looked at me with pleading eyes. "Pwease Finn" She begged. "Oh fine" I said an  She let go and jumped up and down grabbing the bunny to jump with her.

I rolled my eyes and float upstairs to my bed. I lied down and closed my eyes. I heard glass break and a scream. "FINN HE BIT ME" I heard Marceline yell up the stairs. "IMMA FUCK THAT RABBIT UP!" I said and got off my bed. "No ITS JUST AN INNOCENT BUNNY"

Hope you liked it

BYE GUNTHERS