Chapter 20: What is air?

Happy 20th Chapter . So I'm gonna give you Another chapter of #nastystuff and #naughtynotniceness. Not really I had already planned this. Not really i have no plots for any of my stories. If you aren't comfortable with this type of writing don't read, I'll tell u where to stop and then continue reading, but pls still vote lol.

Marceline's POV

I jolted awoke, breathing hard, my body coated with sweat as my chest heaved up and down as I took in my surroundings. I was in my room, under my fur and bed sheets. I sighed, relieved for some reason. My speeding heart slowed down until, "Quite the dream you were having there." Finn smirked down at me. I squeaked and covered my half-naked torso. I usually only slept in my underwear. "FINN! WHY?!?" I shouted at him, my face heated. He smirked and stroked my face and chuckled "I didn't know I could get you hot like that." He said and poked my neck with his long nails. "Finn, this is not funny! St-ahp!" "Okay, fine! But you have to do something for me." I groaned and growled "What?" He smiled and sung.

"Slow down, grab the wall! Wiggle like you tryna make that ass fall off! Now, speed up, gas pedal!" He finished and threw his head back laughing like a maniac. I pushed him off my bed and landed with a whoa. " You aren't funny, you dick." I yelled at him. I glared at him, he smirked at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and his smirk grew mischievous.  Before I knew it he pulled me down and I plummet to the floor with him. By reflex I put my hand put my hands out to stop me from falling painfully, falling on Finn's torso. Finn looked up at me smiling, and propped himself up on his elbows "Did you have a nice trip, sweetheart?" I glared at him, he reached with his other hand and said "You do know that your face can actually stay that way if you frown too much, it leaves in prints in face. We wouldn't want to ruin that pretty face, now would we." "What do you want, Finn. It's Friday."

He shot up like a toaster strudel and helped off the ground. "Exactly, dum-dumb! It's Friday, why the fuck are you sleep?!?" He said. "Are you drunk?" I ask him, whilst covering myself the best I could. "Hold on," he said and moved my arms from my chest and then put them in their previous positioning. "What were you saying?" He said licking his lips trying to keep a straight face. "Are you drunk?" I repeated like I needed an answer. He thought for a while and responded "Maybe," he said as if he was asking me. "But I thought I was Finn." He giggled.

"I'm only kidding, but I might be a little drunk." He said pinching his fingers together to show small space in between them.  "But I want you go somewhere with me." He said, sounding like he was trailing off. "Where?" He twirled his fingers and said "A party? Please?" I looked at him. "No."

In short he begged until I said yes and I got dressed, grabbed a black patent leather wristlet, and he took me somewhere. But before we left hemade sure to note that half of my hair was missing, and I explained that I cut it off and gave myself a Mohawk.

(Marceline's outfit at top/right in media)

We had to go through the forest to get there. We got to a spot, from the sound of music and the smell of sweat that we were there. We walked to the front of the club and there's a line. "Finn, look at that line!" I exclaimed. He chuckled and kissed my temple.

"You shouldn't worry you little head." He murmured into my hair and took my hand.

I laugh and follow after him. We walked over to the bouncer. That's what he's called right? Eh who cares, MOVING ON! I realised that the bouncer was a friend of Finn's, I remember him from when I was a kid, his name was Jeremy. "Hey! Finn, what's going on!" Jeremy said when Finn caught his attention.  He stopped letting people through and they shook hands the way men do, you know what I mean. "Nothing much, Jer." Jeremy nodded towards me "Whose the honey?" Finn laughed and said "This is no honey, this is Marcy." I hit his arm "Don't even fuck with me like that!"