Chapter 7: Merry Christmas? There's no such thing

Marceline's POV

I'm spending Christmas with Ash and Finn had no problem with it... so he says. And PB has some convention to go to. And lately I haven't been able to find Hambo. I walk into the kitchen to see Finn leaning against the counter drinking something out of a mug. "Have you seem Hambo?" I asked him. "No I haven't seen him in a week" I fell to the floor and groaned. Finn looked at me. "Get up, boo" he said stretching a hand out to me. "No just leave me here to die." I said stubbornly. "It's only Christmas Eve, get your ass off the floor" Finn told me. I lifted up my butt. "Aha ha ha ha Get the hell off the floor." Finn said yanking me off the ground.

"You probably left him at your boy friend's house." he told me giving me some reassurance. "Maybe" I said. "No go to sleep somewhere" Finn said to me floating to his room. I followed him and said "Okay"

Christmas Day at Ash's house

"Ash did I leave Hambo here" "Who?" He replied. "My red bear" "Oh that thing I sold it" he said like it wasn't any big deal. "You did what?" I asked him again making sure he didn't just fucking say he sold my Hambo. "I sold it. And I got this cool wand with the money I got for it." He said smiling and showing off the stick that he got from selling my baby. "Dude that's not cool that was my bear!" I shouted at him "Whoa babe calm down it was wretched anyways." He said like it wasn't no big thang. "Yes true, Ash, but it was MINES! And I can not believe you would do such a thing." I shouted tears escaping my eyes and my heart cracking a little.

He walked close to me and grabbed me trying to kiss me. "Get off me!" I yelled at him. But he wouldn't budge he continued to try to pry his dirty tongue into my mouth pushing me against a wall. My heart quickened as fear scampered through my body. I kneed him where it counts and he fell. I kick him in his stomach and yelled "I'm done with you Ash!" and ran from his house. I ran to Finn's house and opened the door. "Finn" I called out. I looked through the house and went up to his room.

But all I saw was his room and his bear hat on his bed. I kicked off my boots and got into the bed wrapping my arms around myself. I sat in the now warm bed and cried like there was no tomorrow not caring about school, Christmas or its gifts or anything else but instead my mind chose to wrap around how Ash sold Hambo and how Finn wasn't here to make it all better.

The song for this chapter is Never Alone by BarlowGirl to the right in media

Bye Gunthers