'A TALK WITH THE CREEPY WOMAN'

HESTIA POV

She let out sigh as she walks out from the house along with the other kids, she flopped down on the ground with a thud, leaning her head against the tree while her long golden locks falls down on the dirt, the cold wind touches her pale skin causing her to shiver but she didn't mind it all.

To her it was peaceful except for the part where they could be shipped out and get eaten by demons, she sighs again as her golden orbs landed on the trio. She recalled what happened a few days ago and it still made her cringe for some reason, she remembered how the three kids snapped their heads towards her direction in a fast motion and how they were staring at the tree she was sitting on.

But good thing she was fast enough to jump far away from the trio, then again she knew how smart they can be especially Norman or Ray and sooner or later they might suspect that someone is spying on them. For example this one....

"You know instead of hiding over there, you can just come directly to me, sister Krone.." The said woman laughed and finally came out from her hiding spot, a creepy smile was plastered on her face.

"Oh, I'm very sorry dear, If I ever made you uncomfortable." The elder started to walk to her and it took Hestia's willpower to not run away from the creepy lady, 'Just calm down hestia, just calm down.'

The ravenette flopped down beside her as much to her dismay, she tried to scoot away but the woman would also scoot closer to her.

"So.... what do you want?" she looked over to her side only to see Krone staring at her intently.

'This creepy b***'

Out of nowhere a large hand cups her cheeks causing her to flinch and back away, but the hand on her cheeks kept her in place. Dark blue orbs meet golden ones, the blonde tried her best not to slap the hand away from her face but she knew this woman was testing her and if she tries anything that might be weird then it will be over for her.

"Hmm...aren't you a pretty little thing, how can they put you in this place with that pretty face of yours...?" The woman coo's while rubbing her cheeks in a gentle manner.

"What..." she trailed off when the black haired woman continued.

"Such a waste, such a waste, such a waste~" The woman chanted those words over and over again until Hestia finally had enough.

"You still didn't answer my question KRONE." The woman stops and retreats her hand to her side, her eyes never leaving the blonde.

"Well I just want to get along with all of you, you know, after all I did say that we should get to know each other."

'Hell no.'

Hestia only looked at her in a disinterested way but made no attempt to push the woman away. She shrugged and continued to stare at the forest ignoring the pair of eyes staring at her, she was hoping for that damn woman to leave her but no. Instead Krone started to scoot closer from her comfort until she was finally a few inches away from her.

Unexpectedly the woman started to brush her hair and she went still by the sudden action, she turned to her side to see krone humming a song. Not minding her death glare.

"What are you doing?" The woman stopped and looked at her with a dumbfounded look on her face, but gave her a smile anyway but it was more like a grin....oh well.

"I'm brushing your hair, dear." She replied.

"Why?"

"Cause your hair seems to be in mess..."

'Your the one to talk.'

It went like this for a while and she was itching to stand up on her feet and immediately left the woman. "There!" Krone happily announced to the blonde and gave her a pocket mirror, she accepted the object and she took a look at it.

'Hmm not bad.' She thought in an amusing tone, her hair was being tied in a messy crown braid but it was actually what made the hairstyle kinda pretty, she took a glance at the black haired women only to see a wide creepy grin.

'Lets cut crap.'

She then stood up and faced the woman- her creepy grin still on. Taking a long sigh she reached out her hand which was happily accepted by the woman.

"Tell me... what's your real reason to be here anyway, sister Krone?" She finally asked while giving the woman a serious look, that was masked by her usual smile.

"What do you mean, Hessy?" The blonde secretly scowled by the nickname but didn't show too much reaction, hating that the adult will enjoyed her exasperation.

"Oh just tell me......sister Krone." She said at the raven-haired woman, But her last the last of her sentence were full annoyance and anger that it made Krone frown.

"Fine, but at least know your language, brat." She muttered quietly..

"Anyway I was actually here to give you a proposition. If you wonder what it is then let me directly tell you....." Krone gave her a knowing smile but the blonde just stared at her with a blank face.

"I want you to help me bring down your mother, Isabella."

"What?"

"Oh you heard me, brat. I want your help..." Everything went silent until Hestia burst into laughter, Krone frowned and was sending a death glare towards her. She on the other hand was literally laughing her ass off at the offer that was given to her. Like, who isn't gonna laugh at the raven-haired woman stupidity. To be honest, she also had no idea what's the brunette weakness. But for the ravenette to confess it straight to her without any proof. If she Hestia, had any idea about the orphanage and that's what made her laugh.

And even she would help her, it'll be all futile cause the brunette is smart and sharp. After what it felt for eternity she finally caught her breath, she wasn't bothered by the raven-haired woman who already released a deadly vibe but she didn't give a damn about it.

"Ahahahahahah, i'm so sorry but i had no idea what you're talking about pfft-" she managed as a small giggle came tumbling out of her.

"You done?" Asked the now annoyed adult. She only nodded as she gasped for air.

"Sister krone, I'm very sorry but what do you mean 'bringing down Isabella'?"

"I-"

"Are you and mama had a fight?"

"No-"

"WAIT!!! Are you two in a relationship!?!?!"

"WHA-"

"Hmmm...ah! I get it, you-"

"NO!!! DON'T FINISH THAT SENTENCED!!!!!"

The ravenette was now flushing red from embarrassment or she thought it was, but she didn't care less either way. She was enjoying the adult woman getting mad and flustered over what she was about to say, and she can clearly see that sister Krone is nearly about to explode, veins popping out of her forehead and it almost visible to her to see.

Oh look how the table has turned.

Well she had to admit though she is a little sadist when come railing up people until they explode, kinda remind her to a certain person........

"You know what, just forget what i said and just leave.." She obediently complied and left the angry flustered woman alone, a huge smile fell on her face. Making her like a maniac, well at least she finally had a good laugh.

.
.
.
.
.