*OUTRUN AND KILL*

(Pls read the a/n)

KRONE'S POV

'8 minutes and 40 seconds remaining.' Krone thought with a huge maniac grin plastered on her face while running after the two boys, it had been minutes since she captured the other children along with that Emma girl. And the only people left are Norman, Hestia, and Ray, but she still hasn't found the blond's whereabout.

But she needs to capture this two, first is Norman since he is an easy catch...so she will just simply overwhelm him with power. And Ray might have made it within the time limit to get away from her as well for that blondy. She then fastens her pace as well as Norman and Ray, furrowing her brows as she started to get fatigued.

She was surprised when the two split up. She clicks her tongue in annoyance, as she goes after Norman.

'To slow! Let's first catch Norman.' she thought.

She then goes after the albino, while using two minutes on him .....and the remaining 6 on Ray and Hestia. She extended her arm, trying to reach the albino. Her grin went wide as her fingertips almost touch the boy.

Suddenly the boy disappears from her sight causing her to stop in her tracks, her eyes widen as chills run down her spine. Cold blue orbs clash with her dark blue ones.

'I can't...catch him at all! What's up with him?... He's so frail...and I'm the one superior in terms of strength and stamina! But what is this feeling? I feel as I'm the one being FORCED to chase him.'

Sweats run down from her forehead as she stared at the boy.

'My children are special.'

The words of Isabella echoed to her head, she thought that woman was talking about this brat's full scores, but that is impossible these brats are all the same as the other plantation children.....unless.

'This kid...no, these kids..'

'Could it be that their true mo-'

" TIME'S UP."
.
.
.
.
.

NO ONE'S POV

"TIME'S UP," she flinched when a hand was placed on her shoulder, krone glanced only to see Ray with a smug look.

"It's our win, sister." Both Ray and Norman said as they give her a smirk. Ray held out his pocket watch for krone to see, letting her know that her time is up. She glared at the ravenette in which the boy gripped her shoulders harder.

'Bra-'

"Oh! It's already over?" The three of them jolted as they swiftly turned their heads to where the source of the voice is.

Hestia stood there with her hand crossed together, not bothered by the tension between the three. Which of course she did ignore it, she flashes them a smile.

'What the!?!'

'How long has she been standing there!?'

'What the h-'

The girl blinks tilting her head to the side, she was still smiling.

"Umm... did I interrupt something?" She (not so) innocently asked. The whole place went quiet as they only stared at her, they were looking at Hestia with suspicion.

"Nothing in particular Hess."

"No," Ray replied as he let go of the adult and started to walk towards her, when he was already in front of her he grasps her hand and dragged her away, the Albino also follow suited not before giving the adult a side glare.
.
.
.