UNEXPECTED

HESTIA POV

"ON NOVEMBER 8TH, 10 DAYS FROM TODAY...WE WILL BE EXECUTING OUR ESCAPE PLAN."

'What!?' the blonde swiftly looks at Norman in disbelief as she cannot believe his proclamation.

'10 days!!! Is he insane!?!' She thought, of course, she did not doubt Norman at all but 10 days? That's impossible......... there are still many things that they need to do before they form it.

But how?

Norman.....

"Hestia, let's hurry!!!" Phil called out the blond which caught Hestia's attention.

"Oh! Sorry about that Phil, I kinda zone out there." She said as she scratches her cheeks.

"It's ok!!!" The boy happily said giving the blond his smile, he grasps her hand and they started walking away, leaving the trio...

Hestia takes a final glance at three and gives them a worried look in their direction.....

'I hope you guys know what you're doing.'

.
.
.
.
.

She heavily sighs while gazing at the book in hand, she flipped through the pages and pages until she stopped her movement.

She hums as her eyes scan each word that is written on it, as well as different symbols and pictures, were also shown.

But no matter how she tried to focus on it her mind wanders, her attempts to forget what the albino said was impossible, to be honest. She was still confused and doubtful about his decision.

10 days

How?

There must be some logical explanation for it, right? Like they still have more time though to manage everything......

So what's the sudden change of plan...

She quietly groans.

"You okay there Hestia?" She flinches at the voice, slowly she turns her head and looks in the direction of the two people in the room.

"Don! You should know to mind your business!!" Gilda hisses at the boy.

"Eh?! I was just asking if she was ok, Gilda!!" Don said in defense, as the two were bickering in the background.

A sudden realization struck.

Come to think of it why are Don and Gilda doing here anyway, she can only stare in confusion at the two before her. Something about it did not feel right at all...

"Even so-"

"Oh don't worry about it Gilda, I think Don was just worried about me." She smiled at the said boy who nodded.

The girl only sighs in defeat.

"So Hestia what are you reading there." Started Don.

"Oh, this? It's just about trees."

"You read that stuff?" Asked Don as he raised his brows.

Gilda sent him a glare who cringed at it.

"Yup, it's really interesting actually!" Well, it's not a lie though even she didn't read it.

"Hmm is that so?" She nods as the boy stares at the said book.

"Mind sharing about it?" He asked while giving her a smirk, Gilda only shakes her head at him.

"Oh! of course, if Gilda won't mind?" Her eyes land on the said girl.

"Well, it seems interesting so I won't mind." The girl smile. She grins at that and begins to read the book.

.
.
.
.

"Sakura tree? A pink tree? Who usually blossom last week of March and the first two weeks of April and roughly between 20 March and 14 April. In an average year, the peak of the bloom on 1 April?" Don asked as his voice lace with confusion.

"Yup!"

"So it only lasted for about a month every spring and is always weather dependent," Gilda mutters as she tries to process everything.

Hestia nodded.

"Wow, that seems interesting." Said the girl.

"Yeah, I haven't heard of that tree before." The boy said as well.

"It did say that this tree came from..." Her voice trails off.

"Came from where?" Gilda looks at her, waiting for her to respond.

"Japan..."

"Japan? What is that?" Don looked at the girl, confused.

"It's a country," Hestia said, Don and Gilda seem to perks at that.

The door slowly opens.

The three jolted as they whip their heads to the door, there stood Norman along with Emma and Ray behind him.

Don smile when they see the trio while Gilda went quiet, Hestia can only raise her brows at the three.

'What the?'

"Thanks for waiting........guys?" Norman trails off as his blue orbs landed on the confused blond.

"Oh! Hestia, what brings you here?" The boy question, but it was more like a 'what is she doing here?'

Don who did not notice the whole thing just straight up answered.

"Hestia was already here when we came!!"

"Is that so?" The albino raises his brow towards the said girl, Hestia tilts her head as a response.

She did not know what they're doing here and what does Norman means by that but she sure knew that they don't want her here.....at all.

And more importantly, she had to leave this room, fast

"It seems you guys are having a private conversation here." She closed the book as she stood up from her seat.

Her guts screamed danger, telling her to leave the room immediately and get away from the boy as soon as possible...

Don looked confused at that but did not question, Emma looked nervous and Ray, as well as Gilda, only watched in silence.

Norman quietly observes.

"I hope I did not bother you all." She looked directly at the albino whose eyes glint with something else.

And she did not like that look one bit...

"Gilda, Don. Thanks for the company, if you excuse me I'll be taking my leave." The two nod, as she started to stalk towards the door.

She stops dead in her tracks.

An arm was blocking her way.

She looked at the boy, giving him a look, searching for answers.

"Oh, you don't have to Hestia." The boy said giving her a charming smile that could make any girl swoon at him but to her, it was worst than that.

'Where do you think you're going.'

"You can stay..... After all, we don't want you to feel left out. Right guys?" The people didn't verbally respond but you can guess that they silently agreed to his statement.

'Do you think you can run away?'

Her stomach churn as the boy said those ( not so) innocent words to her.

She grips the book in her hands while staring at those blue eyes.
.
.
.
.
.