THOSE DISTANT DAY WERE LIKE A DREAM (2)

(Preview)

As long as you lived under this roof, these were the rules you must follow.

"WE'RE NOT ALLOWED TO GO OUTSIDE"

.
.
.
.
.

"Really?" Someone asked as they listened to Gilda.

"So far, I haven't received a single letter...from any of our siblings that have already departed!" She huffed, remembering their other sibling who already been adopted by their new 'family'.

"I'm sure they've forgotten all about us and are living it up every day!" She said annoyingly.

They all sweatdropped at the olive haired girl as she continues to make a fuss.

"Ughhh! I wanna hurry up and go outside already!! I also wanna try on all kinda outfits!!! Gilda whines while Anna silently agreed with her.

They've been currently stuck wearing the same monotonous uniform which made them wanna go to the 'outside' already.

"There's a whole lot 'outside' that we don't have inside the house!!" Told Nat.

"I wanna see the trains!" The black-haired boy (Phil) said.

All of them knew what stuff about the 'outside world', even though they haven't been outside nor do they know what lies out there, they still got information about it.

Like those pictures books, novels, academic journals, and countless books that were available to them in the library.

As they look through those books, the outside world itself was at their fingertips.

All they have to do is reach out and touch it.

"What the?! You've been caught already?!" Don shockingly said the others nod in confirmation.

"Hahaha... This what happens when Norman is 'it'." The redhead (Nat) laughs, as he already expected Norman to wipe them all off in the game.

"And now he got don..." Gilda trailed off.

"The last one standing... is Emma!" Anna finished.

"Your wrong..." Phil suddenly said all of them looks at the boy with a confused face.

"Hestia is still in the game! Just like Emma!!" The boy says, smiling innocently at them, their face went to pure shock as they heard the blonde name.

"HESTIA!!!?"

.
.
.

"Hmm let see." Ray hummed as he took out his pocket watch.

"He got me again!!!" Emma let out a frustrated yell, faceplanting her face on the ground.

"You manage to avoid capture for... let's see... 10 minutes. Hey, that's a new record."

"Ughhh. Why?! And how is Norman good at this!?!?"

The ravenette silently sighs, "I've got a question for you. What does Norman have that you don't right now?" The boy asks.

The ginger brings up her hand on her chin, contemplating the question coming from Ray. "Too many things to count.."

"It's tactics," he replies promptly.

"You're right that he's no match for you when it comes down to physical abilities." He asserted before continuing his explanation.

"However, he always uses his head, so defeating him is never straight forward. Furthermore, the tag is a game that allows a tactical approach to shine Brightest, like how will the target move? Or how will it attack me? You need to observe and analyzed the situation. See-through and predict the enemies' plan... Then use all of this to form an even better plan. Just think of it as chess, where you use your body to maximize all the movements on the board."