DISCOVERING THE TRUTH

(A/N: HELLO DEAR READER'S, SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AS IT SEEM THAT I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING STRESSED AND GOD ALSO HAS SOME PLANS FOR ME SINCE JANUARY 1, LIKE THE TIME I ALMOST GOT RUN OVER BY TRUCK.... FORTUNATELY I DIDN'T DIE BUT AS DAYS PASS, MORE LIFE TREATING EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN THROWN IN MY WAY, LIKE THE TIME WHERE A KID THREW A ROCK AT MY FACE AND IT ALMOST HIT MY EYES, GET STING BY A WORM WHICH CAUSE ME TO HAVE ALLERGIC REACTION AND ALSO GOT FOOD POISONING AND DIARRHEA WHICH LEADS ME TO HAVE VOMITED THREE TIMES, AND I THINK MY MENTAL STATE IS AT ITS RISK RIGHT NOW🙂 ... BUT DON'T WORRY, IM PERFECTLY FINE🙂...........ANYWAYS ENJOY THE CHAPTER 😊😊.)

"tia...?"

"Hesti...?"

"HESTIA?!?"

The girl jolted when she heard her name called out, she looked at the ginger staring at her with a concerned gaze, looking away from the ginger she finally realized where she was...she was in their shared room, ahh... that's right. After that unexpected encounter, she was so busy processing the whole conversation, that she didn't even realize where she was....

She let out a heavy sigh.

"Sorry Emma, I was just thinking about something." She gives her a lazy smile, she knows the girl wasn't convinced by her response but didn't bother anyway.

"You were thinking about what happened earlier, am I correct?" Gilda suddenly asked, staring at her as well. She looked at the olive-haired girl and nodded her head as a response. She can see the girl grip her skirt as she sadly smiles at her.

"It's ok Hestia, I know that it's hard for you to take it all in but you're not alone." the olive girl patted her shoulder for comfort.

"Gilda's right Hestia, whatever you're going through we'll be there for you and that includes you too Gilda." There was a glint in her eyes that Hestia saw but played along with it, even if she already suspected something she wouldn't dare bring it up.

"Thank you, Emma," she said with her owl-like smile.

"We'll try our best to help you, Norman, and Ray in this escape." Gilda bravely said.

"Yeah, and we can escape with everyone from here!!!" Emma happily said her eyes sparkled with hope until.....

"And conny too right?" Emma was momentarily stunned, her smile dropped she sadly looked at Gilda's desperate face, the olive- haired girl didn't notice the face of Emma was giving her though but the ginger pushed through her surprise and sadness. Hestia raised her forked-like brows, realizing.

"Ye-yeah, we'll save everyone including those who left the orphanage." finally found her confidence she did her best not to stutter and reassure the olive-haired girl with lies she could come up with, the blonde can see her bitterness in her eyes, she knows the ginger doesn't like to lie but she has to do it.

But she still found it shameful....

"I think we should head to bed guys, it's already late," Hestia said while pointing at the clock. Both girls nodded and went to their beds, she can see the relieved face of Emma when she butted in their conversation. The ginger probably won't last long if she continues.

The olive-haired girl bid them good night which both of them reply at once.

'What a day.' she thought, her golden orbs blankly staring at the ceiling while reminiscing about what happened ago.

She signs, she only have herself to blame for this, if she didn't let her guard down then that wouldn't happen......

Well guess she just have to wait and see what will happen besides she can't do anything about it......guess her plans have to wait....a little longer.