*THE TRUTH*(1)

********************************************************
A/N: HELLO READERS SORRY FOR MY LATE UPDATE I KINDA BEEN BUSY LATELY. THANK YOU FOR READING THE STORY AND ENJOY😊😊😊😊
********************************************************

3RD PERSONS POV

The demon shoots his head up fast, it's two eyes scans above checking if there is an intruder in place, Nothing. "Sir is something wrong?" Ask the other demon who is already in the truck, he didn't respond, the female brunette glares at the demons before her, coldly. "Let's get going." It said as he tossed the papers at Isabella, " like I said, Isabella. Prepare those two 12 yrs old next week." He informs the female brunette.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She ran and ran, letting her small legs led her towards the big forest, the sound of panting and her steps can be heard. Golden orbs that held so many emotions and beads of sweats run down on her face. The blonde came to stop, realizing her legs were aching, Hestia flop on the ground creating a "thud" sound.

She sits there quietly, hands-on her side, head hangs low allowing her golden hair to cover her face.

'Why?'

'This can't be'

'Neji isn't dead he's alive!'.

'This must be a nightmare'

'There's no way those are- are..'

Her small hands gripped the dirt, she gritted her teeth, her golden locks covered her face, golden orbs stare at the ground. Balls of tears run down through her cheeks that fall on her skirt, she let out a loud scream that echoed throughout the forest.

"No!!! This is just a dream, stop it!!!!!!" She loudly cried out, hand on her ears as if she was trying to block everything around her and wanting to wake up from this horrible dream, her eyes shut tight.

She felt stupid for not noticing earlier, she was so bold to think that she can live a peaceful life, it was her fault for not doing anything, the answers were right under her nose the whole time but she didn't do anything to prevent the brunette death.

'It's all my fault, I let Neji died....i...i...'

Loud sobs and whimpers sound is all that came out from her, eyes swollen from crying and cheeks became puffy red, her fiery hair we're messy from early. She brings up her knees on her chest and hugs it ( ok I don't know what this position called but if you do then please tell me in the comments).

(A LITTLE TIME SKIP)

The sound of a creaking door caught the attention of a redhead male who was sweeping the wooden floor. His brown hues look up and meet golden orbs that were swollen red, " Oh!! Hestia where have you been you just really missed Neji-" the redhead boy didn't finish his sentence when he notices the blonde just passes him by not giving a cheerful "Hello" or "Jake!!", the blonde stop for a moment and glance at the worried redhead, " good night Jake." She spoke up. Voice hoarse from early, she then proceeds to walk away from the redhead male.

"Uh...... Yeah, g-good night! Sweet dreams firefly!!!" Jake responded back, forcing a cheerful tone, his chocolate hues eye the blonde small figure in the distance. "Hestia.........." He whispered.
.
.
.

When Hestia came to the room they shared she didn't waste any time to go straight to bed, it didn't take to long for her to drift to sleep.
.
.
.
Her golden orbs shot opens, she quickly sits up, she scans her surrounding checking if she was still in the room, instead, she was in an open vast area, there were no trees no grass and no ground. All she can see was the sky and a.........what it looks like water that reflects the sky above, standing up on her feet she felt a hand grasp hers, she flinches by the sudden touch and whipped her head at her back to see...
.
.
.
.

TBC

********************************************************
Sorry FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTERS GUYS😥, ESPECIALLY FOR MY LATE UPDATE. IM REALLY SORRY MY DEAR READERS, I KINDA IN.....AN WRITERS BLOCK RIGHT NOW AND THAT WHY I DIDN'T UPLOAD IN MY SCHEDULE.

BUT DONT WORRY I WILL MAKE IT UP FOR IT!!!!!!

ALSO, THANK YOU FOR READING AND THE GOOD COMMENTS IT REALLY GIVE ME the MOTIVATION TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER, IM SO THANKFUL😊😊😊😊
********************************************************