A PRECIOUS MEMORY (special)

A/N: THIS IS A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL THE READERS OUT THERE WHO READ THIS FANFIC AND SUPPORTING IT😇😇😇🥰. I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR ALL THE POSITIVE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT LOVE THANK YOU💓💗💓💓. AND ALSO happy belated Birthday Rengoku (even though I'm super dupper late)
🎂!!!!!!

WARNING: VIOLENCE, MENTION OF CURSE WORDS, AND BLOOD.

.
.
.
.

RYOKA (HESTIA) POV

Sparring with her drunk father was a grave mistake in her life........

Well not really though.....

Ryoka fell on the ground with a thud, she pants as sweat runs down on her forehead, eyes shut as her fork-like brows furrowed. Her body felt sore and worn out, ugly bruises were painted on her pale skin.

'We've been sparring for 20 minutes and so far I haven't landed a hit on him.' She clicks her tongue as her patient runs thinner.

She groaned, slowly rising from the dirt which was staining her white hakama. She then stood up and pats her hakama pants, patting the dirt off her.

Suddenly her ears twitch while it picks up a vibration coming towards the south, she immediately took her battle stance, readying her sword as she wielded it in front of her. Holding it tightly as she waits for her father to strike.

'Here he comes!!'

She then listens closely as the footsteps started to get closer and closer...

She took a deep and shaky breath, relaxing her sore muscles..... Her golden eye wonders her surroundings.

As the sound began to get closer, she could hear her heartbeat ringing through her ears.

The footsteps started to get louder until......everything went still and silent. In the corner of her eye, she could see her father's shadow zipping in every tree In a fast motion.

Suddenly her father launches in her direction and almost slices her head off, luckily she evades his attack by stepping aside.

Shinjuro only grunts, landing on the concrete ground and looked at her dead in the eyes. They both stared at each other for a moment before they clashed again.

Blades sparks as it collides with each other, both exchanging blows at each other. Shinjuro violently slammed the hilt of his sword at Ryoka face, who was able to block it with her sword.

She shoves it away from her face as she jumps few meters away from the former flame hashira.

But before she could touch the ground, Shinjuro was already behind her causing her to gasped as he swings his blade downward.

'Shit!!!'
.
.
.
.
.
(NIGHTTIME)

"Ouch...." She whimpered as his little brother, Senjuro (mah baby boi). Tends her ugly wounds, the boy sniffles as he patches his older sister's injuries. The boy was petrified earlier, seeing her older sister being dragged by his father like a ragdoll almost made him puke.

It made the boy's stomach sick, the way his father throw her and left his older sister lying on the ground in front of their gate, beaten up and half-consciousness. It made his heart dropped at the thought of his sister dead. He trembles as more tears welled up in his eyes.

This caught the blond's attention, guilt wash over her as she stared at her poor little brother, who was holding his tears as snot came out of his nostrils.

She shouldn't have made his little brother worry too much, he has already been through a lot, and stressing him more would be very bad for his health.

And she and kyojuro wouldn't like that to happen.