THOSE DISTANT DAY WERE LIKE A DREAM

(A/N: HALLELUJAH I AM BACK!!! HELLO, READERS SORRY FOR THIS LATE UPDATE OF MINE I HAVE KINDA BEEN IN A SITUATION WHERE I LOST MY WILL TO WRITE THIS STORY OR SHOULD I SAY WRITERS BLOCK..... AND DONT WORRY I FORCE MAH LAZY BUTT TO WORK ON THIS FANFIC CAUSE YOU KNOW ITS CHRISTMAS AND I ALSO DO IT FOR ALL YOU WHO ENJOYS THE FANFIC... ALSO THANK YOU FOR READING MY FANFIC I APPRECIATED AND THANKFUL FOR IT 😊.  MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! AND ADVANCE  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!)

         (TEN YEARS LATER)                   
.
.
.                                                                                                          

(HESTIA POV)                                        

It's been ten years since that incident happened...those screams and cries of agony still haunted her till this days and nightmare keeps coming every single time she closes her eyes as much she wishes that the nightmare would be gone there is no way escaping what she did before, she knows-

The sound of a loud bell echoed throughout the mansion, reminding her it was time to get up and the others to wake up.
She rouses up on her bed and yawned while rubbing her eyes "Guys time to w-" she wasn't able to finish her sentence when a sudden loud cheerful voice yelled out. . "RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE! BREAKFAST IS CALLING!!"  Which causes her to get startled and faceplanted on the cold floor.

'This is the 11th time I fell on the floor.....' She thought. She then hears footsteps coming in her direction. "Hestia why are you on the floor?!" A familiar figure came to her view.

"Oh... Good morning Emma!" She greeted the orange-haired girl who stared at her confusingly, she then gives Emma a closed eye smile as she was still on the floor.

Emma (blessed her kind soul) offer a hand to Hestia, which the blonde kindly took it. "Come on let's wake the others,  mama might be waiting for us downstairs," Hestia mentioned.

"Ok!!" Emma happily complied, running to everyone's bed. The blonde girl sigh as she started to change her nightwear to her white uniform, "Emma, I'm going down first and make sure you and the others to hurry up kay!" She informs walking out of the room, she begins to walk through the hallway admiring the silence of the place.

She hums while staring outside, walking while enjoying the view, she does admire the beautiful scenery before her where flowers were blooming, birds are chirping and where the morning sun reaches the horizon. 'What a peaceful morning' She happily thought, she suddenly stops on her tracks.

A sigh left her lips, she couldn't believe what she was just thinking right now, ten years of enduring the grief and guilt in this orphanage ( or hell hole) without anyone knowing the truth behind it and also had been experiencing nightmares in her sleep, especially vomiting every morning and now she had the time to think that today is peaceful?

It made her laugh actually, "How laug-" her sentence was cut off short when a sudden pair of arms behind her envelopes her in a hug. "Morning Hestia!" A familiar voice greeted, a long sigh escape from her lips, "Morning Norman." She greeted back, the albino only giggles and hugs her tightly, 'aww such precious child' she thought.

He buried his face against her neck, his white locks intertwined with her golden hair, of course, the blonde tries to free herself from the hug but she just stayed put.....(internal screaming). This usually happens a lot to her and she does not mind by the albino hugging her out of nowhere, it's kinda calmed her down but sometimes Norman got too much clingy to her that she had no choice but use her strength of a hashira to set herself free ( but also being careful to not getting the albino hurt).