*RUN OR DIE*

HESTIA POV

Hestia only starred along with her siblings at sister Krone, her face held an unimpressed look. She sometimes wants to ask herself why she didn't get rid of that freak from the first place, days had passed since their last conversation and she still felt that Krone was watching her every move. Well, she doesn't doubt that her senses were picking up a creepy vibration (which of course, krone.) everywhere she would go, especially if she went to the library.

She also avoided following the trio around if she felt Krone tailing around her, she also started noticing the old woman giving her a creepy grin (which she also smiled in return but in an annoying way) whenever they made eye contact. And because of that woman she had a hard time catching up with Emma, Norman, and Ray's plan.

And here she is now with a scowl on her face while looking at the adult.

"What? Why?" Says Ray suspiciously as well as Emma and Norman.

"I want to become friends with everyone, of course." She said cheerfully.

'Hah! You wished.' The blonde rolls her eyes from Krone's lies.

"And let us play a game of tag, shall we everyone?" She cheerfully claps her hand waiting for them to accept her offer, Hestia glanced at the trio who were speaking to each other in low voices. 'Their planning, huh?' She then turned her attention to the adult woman, her brows furrowed as she hardened her stare at Krone as if reading her every move, their eyes met and she received a creepy ass grin which she also smiled in return. Averting her gaze from the woman she then waited for Emma, Ray, and Norman to decide which it was already obvious that they'll take this as an opportunity to try testing their siblings which of course would be a good idea, this would also be their chance to know their enemy well.

Sighing, she started to walk away from the group only to be stopped by a strong grip on her arms, she flinched by the sudden pain. "Where are you going, Hestia?" She slowly glances back only to meet dark green orbs who stare at her with suspicion.

"Oh, Ray. I was just going to the library to check some things there, Ummm... is there something wrong?" she asks, trying her best to set herself free from the strong grip.

The boy didn't say anything but instead dragged her along with him, Hestia was speechless and tried to reason with the boy but her excuse fell on deaf ears. When they reached Emma and Norman were, he finally let her go.

"Do you have to be so harsh?" she muttered, Ray only ignored her.

"The time limit is 20 minutes, I would be 'IT'," Krone said, making everyone excited and nervous at the same time.

" EVERYBODY, MAKE SURE YOU GET AWAY FROM ME!! "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

KRONE POV

"5...6...7...8...9...1O. All right, I've been wondering... about these kids in the forest," she said to herself as she started to sprint towards the trio's whereabouts, that same goes to Hestia.

It's been 10 days since she came here, so far she has been a loyal watchdog. Day and night, she has been observing these children at her assigned post. And nothing more. But... she can't stay still any longer!!!

That's why she struck a conversation with that blonde brat, that she thought could easily be fooled but unfortunately, the brat was clever. She had a hard time reading the brat and she can't tell if that brat is a 'target' or not (which it was a dumb idea to approach her in the first place) and she can't just leave that brat alone without any evidence, so she decided to stalked that blonde to make sure. But even though she is not a 'target' she couldn't just let things pass by.