*THE TRUTH*(2)

HESTIA'S POV

I loudly gasp, shooting myself up, beads of sweat run down on my face. I pant while I clenched my sheet harder turning my knuckles white, I tried to calm my self down from the.......weird dream or should I say nightmare, after few minutes pass by I was able to calm my self. I get out of bed and went toward the bathroom which only a few rooms away, everything was silent in the hallway the only sound was my steps and my heavy breathing when I see the restroom a sudden headache hit me.

I felt everything was spinning and making my headache worse, it was unbearable I can't even keep my balance and let myself fall on the cold wooden floor, I was lying there curling my self in a ball, holding my head to make this unbearable pain to just go away. Suddenly a voice whispered to me...

"Døñ¶ førg€t"

"Thé |)€/=\l ®6økå"

",¥øv ππúßtñ't |}€æ¡~"

"T|π€ gåππ€ îß ¿ùß+ b€gú¥^=π•$#&$"

A flashback that I don't clearly remember appear in my mind, a person.........no..a thing, looking deep into my soul, its small hand points at me. "¥øv ππúßtn'+ føπg€+," it said as it was reminding me of something but before I could ask....it disappears into a thin air with the unbearable pain, I flutter my eyes open noticing the light of the warm sun that hits the glass windows and reflecting it. I stood up I stagger and was able to support myself from the wall, I look to the direction of the restroom and then glance at my back, "good morning, Hestia." Someone spoke, I flinch and wiped my head to the stairs,

I felt my face went pale to see...........mama, she looks surprised to see me early in the morning, memories of the events yesterday came flooding in my mind, I was full of rage that I want to lash out at her." Hestia is something wrong?" She asks, finally breaking the silence, I stayed there quiet for a moment and." I'm fine mama!!!!" I answer, giving her my signature smile.

She chuckled and pat my head, I felt my rage increases the more she touched me but still smiling, " why are you so early in the morning, dear?" She again asks, her hand still on my head.

"Well I kinda need to go the bathroom," I said. As I look at her purple orbs I could see suspicions in her eyes, she then proceeds to slide her warm palm of hands-on my ear and she hums while rubbing it.

We were standing on the hallway not making any attempt to broke the silence between us, she took her hands away from my face and smiles as she crouches down on my level, "Hestia, where have you been yesterday when Neji's left?" I felt my heart Drops before I could speak back at her a-

DING DONG²

She flinched from the loud sound, while I release a sigh, she stood up and smile again, "well then, I don't want you to keep standing here while your in that state (she means she doesn't want to make Hestia hold her you know)........but how about you wake up your siblings for me after you're done, hmm?" She said.

I only nod, she then starts to walk away and so do I, when I entered the bathroom my knees fell on the wooden floor. I start gasping for air, my 4-year-old body begins to tremble, and sudden nausea came to me. I immediately run toward the toilet and poke.........

3RD POV

It didn't take too long for the blonde to come back to her rooms that she shared with the others, when she entered the room it was peaceful, she sighs, hands still trembling, she let her body calm down for a while and when she did, she approaches each kid to wake up.

(A LITTLE TIME SKIP)

The scent of a delicious meal hit Hestia's nose like a bullet. It was a pleasant smell that even the other kids had to hold back from eating the meal before them. Ray, Emma, Norman we're also trying their best to hold back. Soon it was time for them to eat, everything was cheerful as always, kids talking here and there, giggles and laughter can be heard on every table, Everyone was was happy, except one, Hestia.

The blonde look tired, her fiery hair was tied up in a messy bun, large eye bags under her eyes, and eyes were puffy red. She wasn't cheerful like the other day.........she didn't touch her food, this made the albino boy who was sitting beside her concern, he was worried, this was the first time he sees the blonde so messed up.

"Umm. Hestia, are you alright?" Norman asks this made the blonde to snap out from her state of thought. The little girl looks beside her and meets blue orbs that were staring at her worried, "oh, I.....uhh, umm. Yes, I'm fine Norman, I just don't have the appetite today." She replied tiredly, giving the albino a closed-eyed smile.

But of course, Norman wasn't convinced to her response, so he did what Isabella would do to them if they are not in the mood to eat their breakfast. He put down his spoon, instead, he took Hestia's spoon, the blonde notices and was confused to wha-

"Hestia, say 'ahh~'," Norman mentioned, bringing up the spoon with food in it in front of Hestia, the blonde only stared at the white-haired boy, shock, 'what is this child doing?!' She asked herself, she, of course, didn't want the innocent albino child waiting, she took a bite (Idk what I would write in this part😅).

The blonde can see stars in Norman's blue eyes when she swallowed the food, to the blonde surprise it was indeed delicious, but then again Norman still did not stop feeding her even she declines, but who is she to say no to an innocent snowflake child? So she agreed but she also wants to feed him too, so it a win-win even though it was embarrassing for both of them.

Emma and Ray also noticed Norman and Hestia feeding each other which cause Emma to beg Ray to feed her too. Ray, of course, say no which cause Emma to whine.

Hestia didnt notice a smile escape from her, but she frowns......

It was lively again

She want to stay like this forever

But..................every precious moment has its end
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
********************************************************
HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND IM SO THANKFUL I HAD A SMALL TIME TO WRITE THIS SHORT CHAPTER!!!!! EVEN THO MY SHOOLWORK DEADLINE IS TOMORROW😧😧, BUT THEN AGAIN THANK YOU FOR READING MY FANFIC AND REMINDERS I MIGHT PUT A LITTLE HAREM FOR THIS FANFIC BUT!!!! I WOULD NOT.......DESTORY EMMA X NORMAN SHIP NEVER!!!!!AND BESIDE I'VE HAVE HESTIA SHIP BUT FOR NOW I WOULD NOT YET REVEALED IT TO YOU READERS😊😊😊😉😉😉HESTIA'S PAIR.😂😂😂

But again thank you sooooooo much for the 1k views heheheheh and a wonderful comments for this fanfic and god bless you all 😊😊😊😊.
********************************************************