¿REINCARNATED?

Hello, readers, I hope you enjoy the story, sorry for late update cuz I've been busy from my school work. Bye

ENJOY THE STORY!!!!!!!!

Bad grammar

Warning: Spoilers

                                       RYOKA'S POV

I found myself warm and comfortable until I felt being carried, I heard muffled voices that I didn't recognize. I wasn't able to clearly hear it, I try to call out but a child's wail was the only thing came out from my mouth. I was surprised to what just happened but I tried again to call out and it seems caught the attention of the person carrying me.

' is a kakushi carrying me? And why am I carry in a baby style right now a-.' A struck of realization hit me.' Wait didn't I die?!?! Why am I alive!????' Many questions we're popping in my mind and possibility but all those questions were unanswered when someone spoke up.

"Shh~ my child it's alright mama's here." It said, its voice was gentle and comforting. They gently set me down on a fluffy and cosy mattress and wrapping my body in a soft cloth. After they were done they carry my body on their arms gently cradling me.

The stranger hums like it was thinking something, an 'ah' was the only thing I heard from the stranger until it spoke up.
"Hestia, Hestia will be your name."  The stranger said. It's voice laced with joy.

' Hestia??? Is that my name now ?'
I thought. Fluttering my eyes open I managed to see this unknown figure, it was a female that had a pale ivory skin colour. Her black hair was tied up in a low bun style, her both pair lavender orbs that held joy and fondness were gazing down at me.

Instead of seeing the female holding me an image of my mother appears on her face. My eyes widened, my mother. My deceased mother, who dies from disease was now the one cradling me? Various questions were again appearing on my head. Not noticing that my small baby arm move by itself touching the woman face.

She seems to flinch by my sudden action, her eyes widened. A gentle smile was placed on her features. After realizing what I did, I only gazed at her. 'She's not her, she is not my mother.' I thought

"I'm sorry." She whispers, but I didn't catch up what she said. I shrugged it off.

TBC-