one.

"Do you love her?" I said with a muffled voice as the tears shimmered down my cheeks. I didn't even bother to wipe them off and I'm sure that Suna could see the obvious stains left on my cheekbones. 

And there was, freezing himself in the driver's seat instead of putting an end to my endless sobs. 

He hummed, head fell once.

I swallowed myself, resulting in another tear dropping onto my lap. The bitter truth. One that makes the already fresh wound in me sting even worst.

That was the last thing I wanted to hear from him. For the past hour up until now, I kept asking myself; what was it that made him turn his back on me? That made him have his eyes on someone else other than me. For God's sake, where did I go wrong? 

I sobbed quietly next to him. We've been here in his car for a couple of hours. Us, stopped by the roadside and him being honest about what he has been doing behind my back. Talking about having a really bad day. 

"Sin... Since when?" I stuttered, forcing myself to ask another question despite of the throbbing heart beneath my chest. 

"I'm not sure. I just... Found myself attached to her" said Suna in reply. 

Hand scooping my reddish face in frustration before I had them covered with my palms. That's it. That was all and I've heard enough of his reasons. It was just too much, too painful for me to take it any longer.

And so I cried out loud shamelessly. At this point, I didn't care. My feeling came first.

"When did I go wrong, Rin?" I turned to look at him. My eyes were puffy and red. Tears found no end from leaving stains on my face and I almost lose my voice from crying for an hour long. Suna kept his head down, and don't even bother to look me in the eyes. 

"What did I do that you had to fall out of love with me?" I bombed him with another question. "Was I not enough?" I bit my lower lip.

Suna remained silent, not giving any answers to any of my concerns. Somehow, it felt like he was trapped in a miserable situation. I leaned my back on the car seat, looking out at the pitch-dark sky while crying. 

"She was there for me when you were busy with your study" he finally broke the ten minutes silence. I looked at him again, heaving a sigh. 

"You ignored me at the time I needed you the most" he continued. 

"I craved your attention and all you did was prioritized your study. It makes me feel like I was the only one who's being serious with the thing we have" our eyes met and that was the moment when I saw everything.

That Suna wasn't lying. His eyes said so. He was expressing his heartfelt vent by saying the truth and that is what breaks me even more. At this point, I didn't know if it is actually my fault or his. Does that even matter anymore?

"I'm sorry" the little crack in his voice hurts me even more. He was upset as well yet I wasn't sure what was it that he upsets about the most. And why does it feel like he was forced to be in this situation? Why does it feel that this would end as a wound for us?

The tearstains started to get dry. My mind was clearly drained and exhausted from crying too much. Having a long day packed with classes did not give mercy on it as well. 

"Rin..." I called his name with a heavy sigh and once again, our eyes locked.

"Let's break up."

***