six.

warning: strong sexual content

Atsumu had me bending against the table, facing to the wall. He roughly gripped on my hair while the other hand hold my waist. "You messed up big time, baby" he laughed. I couldn't help but to release messy moans at the contact of his cock rubbing against my ass hole. He moved downwards so it could reach my swollen cunt. He's so petty for this. He could just fuck me instead of teasing me. I'm already that wet and desperate for his cock to stretch my fucking walls. "Just fuck me, you motherfucker!" I groaned, was obviously frustrated. "Mind your language, you whore" he slapped my ass cheek hard. My body jerked. It stings but I wanted more. He rubbed his cock harder. I might cum anytime if he keep doing this. I might cum before he could even get into my pussy.

He took his member in his hand, slapping the head of it against my folds. I spread my legs wider, wanting more from that. "Please..." I begged with my eyes shut. I'm already this needy for his cock. Call me impatient, call me a slut of his dick. He can call me anything he likes as long as he fuck my pussy at instance.

"Daddy..." I panted. "Please fuck my pussy" I begged again. He curved his lips into a devilish smile. He's enjoying this. He likes it when I beg for his cock, when I'm horny and desperate for him to just rail me. "Say it louder" Atsumu is indeed a sadist, I fucking hate him for this. "I couldn't hear you" he said cockily. I moaned out his name louder. He's torturing me emotionally and physically I could say. I'm so sexually frustrated. I'm craving for his cock to be in my dripping cunt. "I want your cock to pound in my cunt!" I screamed.

I didn't care if we could be heard by other people. I didn't care about my surrounding anymore. My mind was full with Miya Atsumu's gigantic cock. Atsumu snickered under his breath, positioning his cock against my entrance. I gripped on each sides of the table, trying to calm myself. He might bang me all of a sudden.

"Fuck!" I screamed out loud when Atsumu shoved himself in my pussy. He's finally in me, fucking me from behind. He didn't move for the first few minutes. He tried to adjust himself in me. "You're so fucking tight, baby" he moaned. He started off slow and steady but it didn't last long when he start to thrust my cunt hard and fast. The rhythm was ungodly horrible but he still managed to handle me good. I gripped the table harder. It was painful. The pain I was receiving was indescribable yet it feels so good. "Ahh... it feels so good. You feel so good in me" I cried out.

My walls were stretched, wrapped perfectly around his size. He bucked his hip, riding faster. My boobs bounced, following his pace and rhythm. One hand of his grope my ass cheek, slapping it hard. I moaned again as it stings. It was painful for God's sake. My body felt so sensitive and fragile. He can't do this to me. It's unfair how he get to control everything. He pulled my hair, making my head rise. He looked down at me. The room was hot and filled with the sound of skin slapping and moans.

"Look at your face, y/n. Look at how you take my cock in you" he snickered, increasing the speed. He thrusts me rough but good until I started seeing stars. My head felt dizzy. I've become a moaning mess at this point. I looked pathetic for sure. "Daddy, I'm close" I whimpered. He slammed me hard once I said that, reminding how powerful he could get. I totally messed up with the wrong guy. I can be rebellious in the sheet but this guy right here is telling me to not pick a fight with him. He's controlling everything. He's controlling me. My pussy savored his dick well and deep. My legs were shaking so bad. I'm reaching my climax.

He pulled me up, pressing my back against his chest. He shoved his thumb into my wet cavern. "Suck it, baby" it was an order. I might be left hanging if I refuse so I had no choice but to obey his order. I wrapped my lips around his thumb, tongue twirled around it. I started sucking it as if I was sucking his length again. It did make Atsumu feel aroused and hornier. "At... Atsumu... " he massaged my boob, at the same time pinching my nipple. Oh my God!