special chapter (part one.)

play the video before you read!!!
that's the song i would love to recommend you to listen while you read this chapter <3 it fits the chapter so well i promise ^^

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

THE RETURN OF MIYA ATSUMU
❝ PART ONE. ❞

2019.

"I'm coming back home in a month. The Japan's national team offered me to play for their team and I couldn't say no to it" I could see Osamu's eyes grew wider, surprised at what his twin brother was saying.

"Are you being serious right now?" the grey-haired man quirked an eyebrow, half-doubting the latter, and Atsumu hummed as a reply.

Atsumu didn't know I was there, sitting behind the camera of Osamu's laptop and listening to every single word he uttered.

He's coming back home.

After three years.

"I am. Anyways, I have to go now. We'll talk again next time. Take care, Samu" the call lasted for only five minutes before we heard his name being called. Maybe it was his coach.
"Are you okay?" Osamu asked once he shut down his laptop, eyes latched on me. My lips curved, and so I hummed. "I am".

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

One month later...

Our eyes locked and he looked surprised seeing me at the airport. I couldn't hide my smile any longer, with tears running down on my cheeks.

Finally, he's here. He's here standing in front of me. I clenched my fists as I felt nervous. It's really been a while since we met physically.

I missed him.

After three years... I finally got to see him.

Someone who I've never given up.

"W... Welcome home... Atsumu" I looked weak obviously yet I was trying to calm myself and welcome him with open arms. His eyes were still latched on me as if he was really surprised by my presence there. Osamu looked at Atsumu before flashing him a smile. "It's really her, idiot" he scoffed, causing the guy to look at him. Atsumu cleared his throat and hummed. "Mother's not here?" he spoke.

He was... Ignoring me.

Osamu paused for a while before clearing his throat and hummed. "She's at Onigiri Miya" he responded, receiving a quick hum from the blonde. "Let's go back home. I'm having jetlag" Atsumu chuckled, pulling his luggage with him, and walked towards the exit gate.

Osamu and I exchanged looks. He knew that got me disappointed. Quickly he pulled my hand with him and, "Maybe he's either fooling around or he's just surprised seeing you after years" he said, comforting me.

Yeah, I hope so.

"There are so many things that have changed" Atsumu murmured, eyes looking outside of the window while the other twin drove the car. "It's been three years, Tsumu. Of course, there will be things that have changed... For you at least" Osamu cackled, head glancing to the blondie who looked amazed with the new and unfamiliar sight of his homeland. "Hm, I guess human does too" it was slow but both me and Osamu heard that.

Very clear.

Osamu looked at me from the rear-view mirror, noticing the gloomy look on my face before his eyes averted to look back on the road.