five.

warning: strong sexual content

Monday. 4:30pm.

I looked at the time on my phone screen. 30 minutes before Inarizaki's practice begin. Here I am sitting alone at the campus' cafeteria with a cup of hot latte on the table. It was half finished. I've been at the cafeteria for almost one hour after my class ended and I have no other class next. Mika's in class so I had no choice but to be a lone ranger.

"Y/N?" a soft voice called my name. I turned to the voice's owner. Talk about bad luck.

It was Sakura. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" she asked, still standing. I wasn't in the mood to talk, especially to the person who stole my ex-boyfriend. "Yeah, sure. Have a seat" I offered the empty seat opposite to mine. She sat down facing to me. "I'm actually in a hurry so please make it quick" I lied. Well, it was obvious that I didn't intend to hang out with her. Knowing she is Suna's current girlfriend.

"I'm sorry for taking your time but I'm kinda curious about something" she said. I looked at her, unamused. "What is it?" I asked, not wasting a single second. "It's about last night" she started. I expected this. Poor girl.

"I was so confused but I feel like there's something between Rintarou and Atsumu. I didn't get the chance to ask who is Rin's past girlfriend but it seemed like she is also meaningful to Atsumu that he had to go that far and harsh to me" she looked up at me. "At first I thought you were Atsumu's girlfriend but after the game, I felt like they both were trying to win her... at the same time" she continued. "I was just an acquaintance of Atsumu last night" I huffed, crossing my arms over the chest with my back flattened against the chair. She hummed, understood.

"By any chance and since you're close to Atsumu, do you happen to know who was Rin's ex-girlfriend?" her gaze was a sad one. One with an upset look. Sakura really knows nothing about me and Suna and Suna didn't even bother to tell the truth. "I'm sorry but it's better if you ask your boyfriend yourself. It'd be bad if you get strangers involved in your love story" I responded. It's not like I didn't want to tell her. I would do it but wouldn't it be better if she heard it from Suna himself? That's way more exciting.

She nodded. "Yeah. You're right. I'm sorry if this is so sudden. I just couldn't ask Atsumu in person. That is why I approached you" she replied. Bitchass!

I let out a loud whine. "I'm sorry that you had to witness that last night. Sometimes we really got surprises that we never asked for" I glared at her. It was a sharp one. I got up from my seat. "I need to go now. Sorry that I couldn't answer your question" I walked away, leaving the pathetic girl behind.

***

I reached at the gym around 5:10pm. If it wasn't because of that damned Sakura girl, I would have arrived on time. I made my way into the gym. I saw Inarizaki were already in their positions, probably in their practice match against each other. I climbed up the stairs to sit on the grandstand. I saw Atsumu and Suna were positioned in different teams. They were playing against each other. Atsumu acknowledged my presence and so does Suna. Atsumu couldn't help but to flash a playful grin when he saw me. I smiled back at him. Suna was definitely annoyed at the interaction we made. That's the purpose, baby.

The practice match continued after the whistle. It was Atsumu's serve. Slowly he count his time before throwing the ball into the air and spiked the ball hard. None of the opponents got to receive it. Atsumu's team scored one point against Suna's team. My focus was fully on Atsumu. I didn't realized he was this good. I did attend few practices and matches when I was dating Suna but surely I was a blind person. Atsumu and his talents were indeed got shadowbanned by Suna. Girly was so head over heels for her boyfriend at that time so it's a no wonder. Kita didn't lie when he said Atsumu is so damn good in volleyball. That's kinda turn me on.