forty-eight.

warning: vulgar words.

OSAMU'S POV

"Is this because of the break-up?" the captain held his hands together, eyes locked on me. I remained my head bowed, avoiding his eye contact. Why must it be me? This is tiresome, for God's sake. I'm tired, I honestly am.

"Is he on his rebellious state because of his break up with y/n?" Aran uttered another question before I could even answer to Kita's question. I remained silent, not intended to ignore their questions, but I was actually mentally drained for being the middle person.

"Osamu..." Akagi called my name softly. His face said it all; he was pity of me. He understood how I would feel.

The club room was nothing but pure silence for the first few minutes before I let out an audible sigh. My head moved up to look at each of the seniors in front of me, and I hummed. "He's just way too affected with his break up, not completely accepting the fact that y/n and him are over. Yet, I know that doesn't give him the excuses to act violently and rudely to any of you. I'd like to apologize on his behalf" there I go.

Again, I apologized for someone else. Why did I do that? Why did I have to apologize for someone else's mistake?

I clenched my fists. Deep down, I was angry with myself for doing that. It wasn't my fault, not even my problem, but why did they call me for a talk? When the wrong person himself left just like that?

I don't even know if I was mad at Atsumu for doing this. More like, I wasn't sure with how I felt and until when I'll be doing this for him, for my own twin brother.

Kita took a deep breath and shook his head. "You did nothing wrong, Osamu and we're not here to give you lecture or disciplinary talk. It was Atsumu who messed up but since he left, we just want to hear the reason behind his action from you and that's because you're blood-related to him. Don't mistake us for this" his eyes latched on me. I looked up at the captain and he doesn't look like he was mad.

"I know being benched is quite a sensitive issue to you twins, and your family but I hope you'll understand the reason why I'm doing this. If he could let out his anger on his teammates, what's more when he encounters our opponent from another university? We're taking safe steps, we're giving him time to reflect on his own actions, to actually realize his behavior and attitude. We can't afford to risk anything, with him in his emotionally unstable state. We're worried if he might be all violent, could be worst than this when we're on the court against Johzenji. Knowing how party-rocker Johzenji is, we're sure that he would easily feel threatened, irritated, and provoked by them" he explained. I hummed again, nodding my head.

What came out from the captain's mouth does make sense. I, myself didn't dare to risk anything. Atsumu's emotion was still unstable and he's acting without thinking about the outcome.

"I didn't mean to be nosy but if you could tell us the reason of his break up, then it'd be nice. What Atsumu and Suna were fighting about, I could tell that it involved a third person between them, am I right?" Kita stared straight at me in the eyes, sending me the chills. I cleared my throat, breaking the eye contact to look at Aran who gave me a nod.

I looked at Akagi and Omimi who were leaning against the wall behind Kita, then gave me head nods as well. I took a deep breath. "Y/N caught him being with Akari in his room the next morning after the prom night," I said. Akagi widened his eyes and quickly straightened his back from slouching. "What?" he blinked. "Y/N and Atsumu were in a fight beforehand and it's because of Suna. They have gotten closer ever since Atsumu went for the youth camp and something happened between them. That's how they got into a fight" I hummed, head bowed down to look at my hands.