Part 19 "A Visit"

MINA'S POV

I and Bambam were the only one left here in the garden. He's still staring at me and couldn't even start a talk so I lead it.

"Is is true? Are you my boyfriend? Since when?" I asked in continuous questions. I just want him to answer all my questions.

"Yes" he said. "We've been in a relationship for nearly 2 years." He added.

"If we were in a relationship, why now you only show me your face? I've been here in Korea for almost a month. You didn't even call or text or just introduce yourself. Even Momo and Sana also didn't introduce you as my boyfriend."

"I let you rest since you regain yourself from being sick at that time. I gave you time to have you fully recovered. But we didn't break up." Bambam said, thinking of what should he say more lies to her, only not to get caught.

"I want to be honest with you. I don't feel anything special just by looking at you. Sorry if my wordings will hurt you." I said firmly while still looking at him.

"It's okay, you can take time. I knew your situation. And I understand." Bambam said and I think he's sincere.

"Just give me a time to decide. If it didn't work, I'm sorry. I can't force myself to love you." I added.

"Yes, I'll just accept it. And I'll be the one to convince your father if we didn't work out." Bambam said.

Deep inside, Bambam is already planning how can he stop their arranged marriage. He wants to help Mina. Coz he can't take it also, he loves someone. But the thought of breaking the trust of his father makes him more ambitious. "What a f*****g life!" He screams out through his mind.

"So, that's all. I need to go now." I stand up and get my sling bag.

"Let me drive you. I want you to take you home. I just want to know where you live, if that would be okay?" He said. I sighed and nod. He smiled afterwards. Not bad, he's a kind man.

I went to the parking area without bidding goodbye to my parents. I'm not a bad daughter, but I'm so very disappointed with them. It's like they just sell me off. I saw Bambam going to my direction after he bid goodbyes to my parents.

"Let's go now?" He asked and opened the car door for me. I went inside his Tesla. I buckled up my seatbelt. Then, I gave him my address and start to waze it. He start the engine and drive.

All through out the trip, I didn't talk to him. Even he was my boyfriend, I feel like he's a stranger to me. I noticed him some times staring at me. He's a weirdo.

After an hour, we're at outside the condo.

"Thanks for the ride." I said and hopped out but he called me.

"Can we meet tomorrow?" He said.

"I'll try." I said and closed the door. I saw him opened the window of his car.

"I'll just call or text you tomorrow. Bye, Mina." He waved his hand and smiled. My expression didn't change. I don't know what to feel. And what, how did he get my contact number? Ugh, Mina. He's your boyfriend right? God damn brain.

"Okay bye." I said and went inside the lobby and pressed the elevator key. Actually, I don't want to go home yet but what happened earlier makes me want to. I pin my passcode and went inside my unit.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I got home earlier as I didn't feel well. I went to convenience first and bought some drinks and snacks, as well as medicines for my headache.
Then, I saw Mina.  I'm about to go to her when I saw a man with her. So, I stopped walking. It's not her driver.
I saw him waving at her. I can't see Mina's reaction. My head still hurts.