Part 49 "Officially Yours"

The preparations for Mina's and Chaeyoung's wedding are quite simple yet elegant to find. Limited visitors that were invited are only consist of relatives, families, friends and other colleagues.

"Hey baby, don't hassle yourself okay? We have still 2 more days for the wedding." Chaeyoung said. He cupped Mina's chin and kissed her forehead which made the latter smiled. Mina fix and piled up the invitations card. It will be delivered later to those who were invited.

"I know, it's just that I'm too well-occupied right now. Maybe excited?" Mina lightly chuckled. Chaeyoung backhugged her and felt something tickling her shoulder.

"Ah, your beard is tickling my shoulder. You should shave it later. It's too thick." Mina said while touching his chin.

"Uhm, can I just shave it on our wedding day? I just want to feel this beard of mine. It's still growing though. I miss my long hair too."

"Oh is that so? Okay. It's up to you. Hehe. " Mina replied.

"Uhm, can you go with me later Mina? I still have an appointment with Dr. Kim Heechul, and I hope it's my last check up."

"Sure, I would love to. But give me a favor, can we go somewhere else first?" Mina requested. Chaeyoung's eyebrows furrowed and scanning the face of his lady.

"Where?" Then, Mina smiled as her response.

Mina is the one who drive as Chaeng just go along with his fiance wherever they will go. They dropped by in a flower shop for a while and bought two boquets. Chaeng didn't ask any to Mina as his curiosity really  sucks him up. As the time passes by, Chaeng woke up from his deep sleep, finding Mina's hand on his cheek.

"Baby, we're here." Mina tapped and slowly brushed her fingers on his cheek. Chaeyoung stretched his arms for a moment and look at the window of the car to familiarize.

"Where are we?" Chaeng's groggy voice heard. Mina smiled and intertwined her hands with him.

"Shall we?" Mina asked, but Chaeyoung didn't hesistate more to come with her. He's sure all his questions will be answered later by Mina.

They walked for a few minutes until they arrive at a wide cemetery.

"Hey, are we visiting someone's grave? Your brother?" Chaeng sudden questions heard. Mina just hummed and walk more few steps.

"Here it is." Mina said as they stopped at a small grave with a small tombstone.

"Baby Boy Myoui-Son"

Chaeyoung read the words that were engraved at the tombstone and quickly look to Mina.

"W-wait...is this our child's grave? H-how did you find this?" Chaeyoung felt his lips trembling as his eyes don't have a chance to control the tears.

"I asked it from Dad. They're the one who took care of this, after suffering from the amnesia."

Chaeyoung bended on his knees and bow a little to touch the tombstone of his child. Tears are already flowing as he felt Mina's arms around his shoulders. And there, crying too. Mina placed the flowers beside the grass.

"Sorry, if I forgot you. Sorry if I didn't make any move to find you. I'm sorry for being a weak father. If I didn't gave up looking for your mom, maybe you're still alive. I'm really sorry...." Chaeyoung tears made the tombstone slightly wet. Mina hugged him tightly and caressed the face of her fiance.

"Baby, it's not your fault. I know how hard you tried to look for me. Maybe, if I fought enough after that accident, none of this could happen. Maybe if my mind is not that unsteady to lose memories, maybe we're not hurting until now. I'm sorry, I didn't tried. I'm sorry I never tried." Chaeyoung brush her tears and made Mina look into his eyes.