Part 32 "Drag Me Down"

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I didn't notice that Mina and I slept early last night, and we even didn't turn off the tv. Mina was hugging me at my back and I turn around to look at her. I kissed her forehead and carefully removing her arms so I can't wake her up.

I stood up and do some stretchings first. Then, I went to the kitchen to hygiene uo myself and prepare our breakfast. After a half hour of preparing, I ready the plates, spoon and forks, and the coffee I made as well. I went to the room and lightly caressed Mina's cheek to wake her up.

"Baby, wake up." I said and touch her.
And she groaned.

"What time is it?" She asked and scratch her eyes.

"It's already 8:30am" I said and smiled to her.

"Good morning" I greeted and saw her gummy smile.

"Good morning too." She said and I was about to give her a kiss when she cover her mouth.

"I just woke up. I should brush my teeth first." She said and I chuckled. I pulled her up to stand and led her to the kitchen.

"I'm going to the coffee shop today, you wanna come?" I asked while watching her brushing her teeth. Then, finishing up.

"Yes, I would love to." She said and smiled.

"Okay. Let's eat." I said and put some bacon and fried rice with corn kernels.

"Looks yummy." She said and scoop one to her mouth.

"Of course, the one who did it is also yummy." I said and winked at her and she just rolled up her eyes and chuckled.

After eating our breakfast and taking a bath, we headed to the parking lot and we were so shocked of what we saw.

"Chaeng, who the hell did this?!" She asked while I'm looking at my wrecked car. I also look at the corner of the parking lot if there's any cctv placed nearby. Then there's one.

"We'll go to security room first. We'll take a look for the footage." I calmly said. I'm just a bit wasted because that car is new. I deeply sighed.

Then, we went to the condo admin to report what happened and request for a cctv footage in that area.

"Excuse me, can you zoom in a little bit?" Mina asked the personnel.

Then, we saw an unfamiliar face of a man, he's also tall and in a black suit.
W-wait, in a black suit again?

"Can we have the copy of it, so I can report it to the police?" I said and they make me signed a waver form that this cctv footage is requested by me and not for other purposes.

"Thanks" I said and gave me a cd copy of it.

"Chaeng, how about your car? Can it still be fix? It's only 2 months since you bought it right?" she asked and intertwined her fingers to mine.

"Don't worry about it baby. At least, we're safe." I said and massage my temple. I'm getting a severe head ache again, but I don't want to tell Mina until I get a check up.

I'm sad 'coz the car still haven't been fully paid. I got it via monthly amortization yet I need to fix the damages too. I need to check first if what happened earlier to my car was still cover by it's insurance.

"You want me to call my driver?" She ask but I said no.

"Let's just hail a taxi." I said and tried to smile.

We decided to pass by at the coffee shop before going to the police station.

We went inside and saw Tzuyu with Sana and Jihyo noona.