𝟏𝟖- 『𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐲』

∣∴ 𝕎𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕦𝕥, 𝕤𝕙𝕖❜𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 ∴∣

The location of Amatsuki Shrine wasn't that far from their staying place. In fact, it just  takes 20 minutes or so to get there by walking. They arrived at the Torii gate and  bowed once, then walked on the right side of the path. They continued to cleanse themselves,  then prayed at the Temizuya.

She continued walking towards the back of the shrine, where Amatsuki Yuka—a miko of the shrine—lives. Looks like she's the one that is responsible for all that happened for the cleansing of the shrine. All of the victims also have other similarities. They mention that they'll cleanse themselves at Amatsuki Shrine before their death.

[Name] take off her shoes and walk up the stairs, he also does the same. She knocked three times and waited for someone to open the door. A few minutes later, a woman's voice came from the inside. The door opened and revealed a middle aged woman wearing a miko uniform. She bowed her head once and they returned it.

"Excuse me, may we talk with Amatsuki Yuka? We have a few questions to ask" she nodded and closed the door then told them to follow her. "Lately, many people come to the shrine, not just for praying, they actually want something else" she started a conversation. They listened to her words carefully to collect a small clue they may find.

"Yuka-sama's a wonderful person, she has a kind heart with steel beliefs. Her parents died at a young age that made her work hard to keep this place organized for the prayers". [Name] noticed her gloomy aura and quick to understand that something important started here. "Sadly, a month ago, a suicide case spread fast that Yuka-sama accused as the culprit. But, nobody can prove their point because of lack of evidence".

Her steps slowed down as they faced a cream painted house with a plain model. She stopped at the door and excused herself. [Name] narrowed her eyes at something before telling him to handle it. He raised his eyebrows at her request but still does it nonetheless.

He's about to knock on the door when suddenly the door swings open. They see a girl around seventeen or so with the same miko uniform coming out. She looked surprised by their appearance at her house. Fushiguro retreated back to his hands. "We came here to talk with Amatsuki Yuka. Is she here?" He asked. Her brows lifted up before smiling softly at them. "I'm Amatsuki Yuka. I guess you came to ask me something". Their nod confirmed her question.

She nodded and opened the door wide. "Please come in, I have something to do before. I'll come back soon, " she said. They looked at each other and nodded. She smiled and excused herself. They started to come inside the house and waited on the couch.

Deciding that was a good opportunity, he asked. "So, about my question?" She looked at him and lifted her eyebrows. "I didn't get to say it before but, why did you look like avoiding my question?" his eyes narrowed at her calm demeanor. She still looks unbothered by the black-haired male's curious statement. "Hm? 'The King of Curse' interested in you, so I think, 'What did you have in yourself that interested him?' ". She looked up at the ceiling and wondered to herself "That is may or may not be a bad sign when it comes to him".

Fortunately, Yuka comes inside before the atmosphere gets tense. [Name] looked at her before starting her question. "So, you're the miko for this shrine. Then I guess you know about the curse, right?". She nodded "Yes, I've also been trained to exorcise some of it". [Name] averted her eyes to Fushiguro and nodded. "Then, can we look inside your house for further investigation? I think we may find something here". The miko gave them permission and guided them inside.

[Name] looked at every corner carefully and mentally took notes in every room. In the living room, nothing seems suspicious. Kitchen, nothing wrong. She noticed something when they pass the bedroom. She takes a glimpse of someone inside. They locked eyes for a moment when she opened the door.