𝟐𝟐- 『𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞』

∣∴ 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟❜𝕥 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕪, 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 ∴∣

L

et's see if you can figure it out. Consider it as a gift from me(early update). Happy valentine for everyone💝
_______________________________

"My, my. If it isn't the Cold Blooded Killer"

"Shut your mouth and give him to me"

"I believe you perform a contract with someone"

"That's none of your business"

"It must be. You've died before, there's no way you'll come back to life"

"I can't keep waiting for it. Give that to me"

"That's 'The Intruder', isn't it? Too bad we can't capture her"

"She likes his pitiful expression, that's why she'll reward me if I tried"

"That's it if you can take it from me"

ー ◉ ーー ◉ ー

"P-please.. forgive me—". His head cut off with a clean strike. In one night, all the villagers got their heads separated from their bodies. Beneath the shining red moon, a figure stands with blood dripping from her katana. Their previously clean white yukata painted with a red substance called blood from their victims.

The moon shining with its luminous light, making the scene look more gruesome. The killer stood there, unfazed by their action. The moonlight shines through the window, revealing the killer's figure. Long, untied black colored hair, blood stained yukata, and tremendous dull black orbs.

ー ◉ ー^ー ◉ ー

"I can't find anything to eat.." I mumbled. The darkness of the forest makes my sight range become limited, although I've slowly adapted to it. I choose a forest of all places to keep myself hidden from humans. Wait, did I say 'human'? Guess that bastards really got a good number on me, huh. They asked for a God, but received a Devil instead. Of course, I'll give them what they wanted. This way, they'll meet their god soon, if their filthy souls get accepted. That's it.

Still walking into nowhere, I chose to lay down under a tree. It looks like there's some fruits for me to eat. And the place is actually pretty hidden from human sight. To think that I found something nice after what I did... God really blessed me with something, huh.

I laid my back on the tree's trunk and closed my eyes. A cold soft wind breeze past trees. I shuddered at the coldness. Instinctively, I wrap my arms around my body. I'm okay with the dark, but I can't stand cold weather. With just the wind in the night it can makes my nose itch. "Good for me, those fools at least give me warm clothes".

My eyelids were getting heavier as the night passed. "I better sleep. If I'm not, then I won't survive". A yawn escaped my lips. I stretched my body and looked for a comfortable position to sleep. "If god gave me a chance to live, maybe I'll find the meaning of it". My eyes slowly closed as the tiredness struck me. The last thing I remember is a tall figure towering over me.