Ch.22 You are drunk

A steady stream of faded sunlight filtered in through the windows and a man sat on his desk, eyes scanning the huge pile of papers he had to go through sitting on his desk. Smooth, jet back hair hung over his forehead in a lazy mess and his obsidian eyes that glimmered with a hint of brown studied the papers. A buff man burst into the room, a look of reluctance and terror shining through his eyes. It was obvious someone had pushed him in to deliver the news. He was the scapegoat. The news was probably not pleasant.

"M-master Jung!" The man stuttered out giving him a ninety-degree bow.

Cool, eyes lazily fell on the trembling man by the door. "What is it, Kangsoo?"

"W-we lost him, Sir."

There was a silence. The kind that chills your bones. The kind that signaled the calm before the storm. The man by the door gulped down in nervousness.

"What happened this time?"

The question was soft, uttered so quietly that if one hadn't been careful, they wouldn't catch the subtle venom in his voice.

"Th-there was a girl, sir. She interrupted our plan."

"A girl? Hmm... " 

Jung Hoseok hummed thoughtfully, as he turned around in his swivel chair. "So he is still not willing to surrender to me? After all that he did?" He mumbled to himself as he looked to the window. "Alright then, no more going easy on him." He concluded softly.

"Kang soo." Hoseok looked towards the man.

"From now on, you have the permission to kill... if he puts up a fight." Hoseok trailed off as he turned back to his work.

"You are dismissed."

---

Ding!

princess
FANNNBOYYYYY

Me
PSYYYYCHICCC

princess
HELLO

Me
HELLO TO YOU TOO

Me
u seem excited today

princess
Im nto exciter
Im curios

Me
Lollll
Is u drunk?

princess
Ur grammar sucks

Me
Look whos talking
NEway
What r u curious abt

princess
Hmmmmmmmmm
You

Me
Me ?
😳

princess
Why do yuo wnt to wrk wth me

Me
I already told u the reason

princess
Thats it?
U dont wnt to know who i am?

Me
Well i do
But ill just wait until u trust me to tell me

princess
U r nice prak jimn

Me
WOW
Im screenshotting this

princess
Sober me will prolly regret it