Ch.30 Let's go fishing!

"DIE YOU [BEEP]! DIE YOU [BEEP-CENSORED FOR INNOCENT MINDS-BEEP]! YOU TOO [BEEP]! DIE! DIE! DIE!"

"Geez, lady you need God!" Jimin was saying as he brought out a tray of whatever he could find in his kitchen to the living room, where Psychic or rather Hara sat playing a video game on his Television. He was still finding it hard with the names. The name Hara just didn't feel the same anymore.

"You lose!" A booming voice from the TV announced and Hara scowled at it. Jimin chuckled at the interaction. "You are so bad at this aren't you?"

Hara's eyes flashed as she directed the same scathing glower towards him. "What did you say?"

Feeling a little unsafe and endangered Jimin chose to keep his mouth shut. Hara turned her furious gaze back to her TV and bit down on her lower lip a furious red painting of her cheeks, then suddenly as if struck by a revelation she pulled out her laptop and furiously began tapping away at it. Jimin watched curiously as she worked on her computer. After a few minutes, she stretched her fingers with a smirk and took the game controller back. An evil laugh tumbled out of her lips as she resumed the game.

"Bring it on!" Psychic screeched as she aimed the controller at the TV with a devilish grin. The next thing he knew, she was on a killing spree.

"HAHA! DIE YOU MUSCLE PIG! DIE YOU GIRAFFE-FACE! UH-OH, WHERE ARE YOU GOING MS.SPARKLES?!"

Something was off. The game wasn't responding quite the way it should. The characters were lagging behind and the reactions were slower, while her attack powers were boosted to that of a high level. "Heh and now for the final round!" Psychic cackled evilly as the boss level monster came into view. "BRING IT ON YOU OTAKU LOOKING MONSTER! DIE! DIE! DIE!"

And Jimin stared at the TV as the said Otaku looking monster sluggish responded to her attacks at a snail's pace. Before long the television flashed the impressive golden letters, "You win!"

And his jaw hung open as he stared at the TV. "Hah! How's that loser?"

"But but," Jimin stuttered staring at the TV, "That's cheating. You did something to it!"

Psychic shook her head with a smirk, "Not at all! This stupid game was already flawed. Now try beating this record!" She challenged him.

"What? No, this is illegal! I don't want to live in this unfair world!" Jimin whined dramatically as Psychic snatched the tray of whatever he had brought up from his kitchen and munched on it.

"Suck it up, loser." Was her immediate reply.

"Ugh, can we just get back to the matter at our hand, please?" Jimin pleaded.

"Sure, sure... What was the matter again?"

Jimin let out an exasperated sigh. "Please, be serious. My life's at stake here!"

"Uh-oh! Yeah, Crimson, right." Psychic stumbled, "Hmm, about that, I think the reason why they are after you is a matter of mistaken identity."

"Mistaken identity?" Jimin repeated.

"Mm. Or rather a matter of identity theft." Hara turned her gaze back to him, "I think someone stole your name and they are pinning whatever they had done, on you."

"How?"

"We don't know that yet. So this is our plan. We find the imposter. We catch them. We turn them into this Mafia. We say bye-bye to them."

"Easier said than done," Jimin commented leaning back into the couch.

"Have some faith, boy. You wouldn't have known all this if it weren't for me." Psychic retaliated, a little annoyed at his attitude.

"But you said you were some expert! It's been months since you've known about it but did you find them? You haven't right?" Jimin didn't necessarily mean it, but he was sure as heck enjoying the embarrassed pink infusing her cheeks at his poking remarks and the slight angry pout that was forming on her lips as she stared at the carpet intensely avoiding eye-contact.

"This is hopeless," he declared dramatically hanging his head down, "At this rate, I'll probably have to live my entire life living in fear of getting caught by some ruthless Mafia who wants to kill me. What will you do Psychic? You said you are going to protect me, didn't you? Or were you lying about that too? Haa, I don't even know what to do any-"

Jimin was cut short when her hand shot out, grabbing his collars she yanked him forward catching him by surprise. The classic lopsided smirk of hers tugged at her lips as she stared into his eyes. One long slender finger slid down his jacket and Jimin's eyes widened.

Soon the said finger came up with something. "Car keys." She said, shooting him a wink, and the next moment she was skipping along to the exit her long hair bouncing up and down leaving a flustered Jimin behind. Did she just-

"Are you coming or what?" Came the muffled yell from outside. Jimin shook his head with a sigh. "Where are we going?"

Psychic threw open his baby's door and got on the driver's seat with a grin, eyes shining evilly as she cracked her knuckles. "Get in Loser! There's a catfish out there and we are going fishing."

A/n: So that's real-life Psychic! What do you think about her? Also, surprise rapid updates