Chapter 1

Six's P.O.V

I started walking to school with a toast in my mouth. I sped through the outside world, heading towards the school doors. I opened them and ran in the hallway. I looked for my homeroom class until someone pulled my bag, making me stop running.

"Hey, Six, are you okay?"

I turned my head and see my best friend, Two. We went to the same school together and made out of middle school after all of the bullying and drama. I hope it doesn't happen this year.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Why?" I replied.

"You seem to be in a hurry I prehaps." said Two.

"Ohhh, yeah I am. I didn't want to be late again to class."

"You know class doesn't start in twenty minutes, right?"

I stared at her eyes for a moment then broke down in tiredness.

"Whaaat?! I got here early for no reason?!" I screeched.

"Um, pretty much, but at least your here now." Two said calmly.

"Thanks for having a great spirit." I mumbled.

While I was too busy whining, Seven and Juan came walking towards us.

"Hey girls!" Juan smiled.

"Hey babe." said Two.

He kissed her lips and she blushed red. Seven looked at me and I rolled my eyes, feeling like I wanna gag.

"You guys are disgusting." I said.

"What? We're just kissing that's all." Two giggled.

"Yeah, I can't wait after school to do more than that." Juan smirked.

Two turn her head to him and Juan laughed, kissing her on the cheek. Ugh, they need to get a life.

"Okay, okay! That's enough lovebirds! This is not appropriate for children." Seven said with a little bit of freakness inside of his voice.

"There's really no little kids here." I said.

"Well, actually, there will be a child." said Juan.

"What'd you mean?" Two asked.

He looked at her and they both made eye contact. Juan winked with his right eye with a sexy smirk on his face. Boy, get your ugly face outta here!

"Oh." Two looked away while blushing mad red.

While Juan was teasing and chuckling at her, I turned my head at Seven and he looked at me.

"Wassup?" he said with a smile.

"Nothing much, I got here at school for no reason." I said with confident.

"Ohh well, that's the first time you got here early." He chuckles.

I rolled my eyes sarcastically then smiled.

"Do you think Ray's gonna come back? The one who...you know...touched you a lot in elementary?" he whispered.

I sighed sadly and hate thinking about that dude. He sexually assaulted me when I was ten years old. I did tell my friends about it because I wasn't a wimp and...they beat his ass which I loved that part.

"No. I'm pretty sure he won't. I'm afraid he'll do the same thing to me in highschool." I said quietly.

"Hey, look, I know he's creepy and all, but you don't need to worry about that jackass. He got his own problems to solve and I know he puts them on you. Who cares about him because he's an asshole little bitch who is still a three year old. So, don't care about the fact about him, only care about yourself right now. You're more important than he is, Six. I promise." He said gently.

I stared at his eyes and smiled warmly. I wrap my harms around him and rest my head on his shoulder.

"I love you so much. You're the best person I've ever met." I said quietly.

"Aww, I love you too Six. I'll always be here for you since that's what friends are for, right?" Seven replied back.

"Yeah, right." I smiled.

"Hey lovebirds! Y'all done hugging and whispering each other's ear? That's NOT appropriate for kids at all." Juan said with a grin.

"Shut the hell up JuJu! It's not like you can give advice to your girl." Seven called.

"Well, at least I have a girlfriend." Juan called back.

Oh shit. Seven went up to him and they went intense on each other. Don't worry, they're always like this around Two and I.

"Oof, that hurt." Two said quietly.

"I agree." I said back.

The bell rang loudly and we went to our first period. I sat down by the window and looked out of the distance, seeing the sad grey clouds up in the sky, trees that have no leaves, and cars passing by. I felt a tap on my shoulder then turned my head, seeing Seven again.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks to you." I smiled.

He chuckles and blushes.

"Yeaaah, no problem." He said with a cute smile as well.

Seven went back to his seat and everyone settled down when the teacher came in.

"Class, we have a very new student," she says.

There was silence all of a sudden and I looked at the kid. He has dark brown hair, deep brown eyes, and has a cute look on his face.

"Sir, why won't you introduce yourself while I'll go find a seating place for you?" Mrs. Soyeon said.

"Of course!" The new kid smiles.

Everyone waited for him to hear his name. I looked at the window again since it's pretty normal having new kids here, but to be honest, I wanted to know as well.

"Hello everyone! My name is Mono, your new student at this school who attend here since now." He said with confidence and a warm smile on his face.

To be continued...