Chapter 11

Six's P.O.V

A year later has gone by. I'm feeling much better now and have a better health. After my bruise healed up, the school had been rebuilt and the students were no longer making fun of me or calling me names anymore because they realized that being different is not a way to be fun of.

Now, in the present, school is becoming more natural and normal like it was before. Two and Juan are STILL together and Seven is still single. That's sad. So, Two and I are trying to find a girlfriend for him, which we met Eight. Then, we met more people on the line as well. Three, Five, Raincoat girl, Bread Kid, Four, (and the rest of the comic kids).

I was walking outside of the park and Mono wraps his arms around my waist. I smile and blushed. I stopped walking and turned to him.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi." He smirks.

"Woaaaah PG!!! KEEP IT PG AHHH!!" Seven calls.

"Dude, chill." Juan said, trying to calm Seven down.

"Seven, you stinker." RCG grumbles.

"He can be a weirdo sometimes, but he's really sweet." said Eight.

"Yeaah, you're boyfr-"

Eight covers RCG's mouth and Two laughed. The others just stared and stood silent.

"Well, now what?" Mono asked.

"Uhh, nothing. Let's just explore and enjoy our lives I guess." I said.

"Yeah, I agree. I would LOVE to have the best time in my life with Two." Juan smirks.

"HEY! I SAID PG-"

"Um Sev, you know that no one is not gonna keep it PG right?" said Eight.

"Yeaaah. I know."

I looked at the sun and looked to the distance. Mono kisses my head and went to my ear.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked gently.

"Nothing." I smiled.

Later, my friends and I hanged out and I can't wait to meet someone new. Someone who is different. Someone who loves themselves. And someone who is being themselves.

(Time Skip)

I lay down on the bed and thought about random things came up like the story of the toast that Mono told me when he was using his static powers.

The door opened and Mono comes in and lays down beside me. I turn to him and smile.

"Hey, Mono...?"

"Hm?"

"Um, can I show you something?"

"Sure." He smiles.

I smiled back then went to my guitar and started to play the song I wrote for him.

"I~ I promise to love you. I promise to never leave you. I promise not to let you go. I promise to keep you. I promise to sa-a-ave you. I even promise to be with you.

You're so spe-cial to me. It makes me never wan-na leave. I even promise you, I'll never ever hurt your feelings. Because you really matter, you don't understand how much it is to me in my point of view. And just remember, I'll always be there for you~"

I kept playing the rest of the song to him and he gave me a warm smile while I played.

I made the end to the song and he clapped.

"I love it!" He said.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I?"

I shrugged with a smile and kissed his lips. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him more. He wraps his arms around my waist and then pulls away.

"I love you much." He said gently.

"I love you too cutie." I said back.

Mono smirks and then kisses me once again, showing he loves me for being me and doesn't care if I'm different because I'm a human just like him.

♡End Of Story♡

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Did you enjoy this story? Well, I'm glad you did! Thank you so much if you guys' support. Thank you for the 100 followers on Wattpad and I'm actually happy that I hit that many. Really. Have a great day and night and stay safe! Plus, there will be a mini story about this, but it'll be in the "Little Nightmares - One Shots" when I start making it. :3

Just remember, just because you're different, you are still a human being and treat others the way you want to be treated. Be yourself and love yourself!!!