Chapter 9

Six's P.O.V

We went inside of the restaurant and I sat down on a seat across from Mono. We had our menus and said thank you to the waiter. While I looked at it, Mono touches my hand. I looked up and we made eye contact. We smiled and I kinda felt awkward since we're not talking so far. Until he said something.

"So, um, what do you wanna do after we leave?"

"I don't know. Go to your place after?" I said with a shy smile.

He smirks then soon, we ordered our food and ate.

(Passing eating time because I'm too lazy to type :3)

After we talked a long time, Mono paid the food and we went out of the restaurant and walked in the lovely sunset on the concrete.

"Soooo," I said, starting the conversation.

"Hm?" He questioned.

"Uh, what do you wanna do?" I said shyly.

"I don't know. What do you wanna do?" He asked with a smirk.

I giggled and we kept walking to the apartments. Soon, we went to Mono's place and I sat on the couch, looking off distance. Mono sits by me and gives me a slight smile. I smiled back and he took a breath.

"Um, I have something to tell you..." he said quietly.

"Oh? What is it?" I asked.

"Um, well, you see..."

There was silence for a moment and I could tell he was nervous.

"Ever since you shown your dark powers, I...have powers like you, but it's not the same."

"Oh...what is it?"

"I have static powers, but it's more...stronger than...yours. I think. I'm not sure since I never used it on people before. Except my toaster. I was using it and I was feeling a spark from my hands and I was so confused until the sound was getting pitchier. So, I covered my ears and took cover and then...it exploded. Now my two pieces of bread was burnt...RIP two pieces of bread."

I started to laugh and he did too.

"I feel so bad for the bread though." I said.

"Me too." He smiles.

"Anyways, about your static powers?"

"Oh, uh, and it can damage a LOT of things. Even humans! I also can go to the past, present, and future. I can teleport through MAGICAL TV's and...yeah."

"Nice explanation." I said, trying not to laugh.

"Yeaah, I'm really horrible at explaining."

"It's okay. It was good enough." I smirked.

"I take people's souls and I use my powers to kill people." I said confidently.

"Oh...o-okay." He stutters.

I laughed a little and put my head on his shoulder.

"I'm tired. Can I sleep on you?" I asked.

"Um, sure. I don't mind." Mono responds.

I slowly close my eyes and felt tired already.

"Goodnight Mono." I said tiredly then drifted to sleep.

Mono's P.O.V

I turn my head to Six then smiled. I picked her up in bridal style and went to my room. I lay her down and put the covers over her. I changed my clothes into a hoodie and pants. I looked at Six again and she was still wearing her dress. I decided to sneakly take off her clothes so she can wear comfortable clothes to bed. I went out of the room and took her apartment keys out of her bag then went out of the apartment then to to Six's.