Chapter 3

Mono's P.O.V

I was walking to my bedroom and sat on my chair. I drew some pictures of different flowers and characters that I think of from my mind. I drew roses, sunflowers, bluebells and violets.

I stopped drawing for a moment since drawing flowers is boring me out. Then, I thought about Six. I smiled when I thought about her. I remembered when she told me these special words about being different is normal in life. I began drawing her looks with a picture mind of mine. I kept thinking about what she looks like and what pose she's doing. I finally got it right since I drew while thinking.

Later...

I finish the drawing of Six then looked at it for a moment, then smiled. She's so special to me. Really. Special. I don't know why, but I get more happier when I see her. The door knocked all the way from my room. I got up from my chair and walked towards it to open the door. Then, I see Six with a soft smile on her face.

"Hey Mono!" She said happily.

"Hey Six! What're you doing here?" I said back.

"Oh, um, you don't mind if I come in? Do you?"

"I don't mind at all. Come inside." I smiled.

I let Six inside and she took off her shoes then walks to the living room and sits down on the couch.

"This place's nice." She said softly.

"Hehe, thanks." I blushed.

"Can I get anything for you?" I offered.

"No, I'm good." She giggles.

I nodded then sat beside her.

"Are you here to visit?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I need help with something..." Six said.

"Oh, what is it?"

She grab a piece of paper out and places it on the table.

"I need help with my math homework. I couldn't do it yesterday and it's due today. I can't understand what the other three questions mean."

"Oh...well do you add, subtract, multiply, or divide anything?"

"Well, it's multiplication. That's what Mrs. Willson said, my math teacher which she is strict as fuck."

"Oh okay. Um, let's just get started." I said while trying to bring her spirits up.

I took a look at her paper and read the simple sentences on the three questions.

"Ohhh okay. Um, what's 4 to the power of 7?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'm sorry, I just don't pay attention to class much." Six said quietly.

"It's okay, I'll still help you. You just have to look at the number that is in the top right corner, meaning that's how many times you time the main number."

"What?"

"It may not make sense, but I'll show you and it will make more sense to you."

"Okay."

We started to work on one problem and I explained it to her as easy as I can. Six did the problem while I just spoke what to do for the question. Once we had the answer, I used my calculator on my phone and smiled, meaning she got the answer right.

"That's it." I said.

"Oh wow. This is so easy...how can I not be able to do it?" Six laughs.

"It's okay. Once you learn, you'll get the hang of it." I said.