Chapter 18: Red Eyes

"Ava, we thought you wanted to be part of our family" Andrea finally spoke up after what felt like hours of silence

"I did." I said.

"Then what changed?" Andrea asked, not letting Blair speak.

What changed? I don't know what changed.

"Look if this is about Ren-" Blair began, only to be cut off by Andrea.

"How are you still letting her influence you?".

"She's not." I said plainly, not in the mood of yelling.

"You know it's not good, to get suppressed by someone like her" Blair said.

"Funny hearing you say this, Andrea suppresses you all the time" I said, proud of myself. It was true though, so he can't really have a problem.

"That's no way to talk to your father!" Andrea exclaimed.

"Whatever, I can't deal with this right now." I said, "I'm going out".

"But you don't even know the way" Andrea said, sighing.

"I don't care".

................................................

I never should have come out. Seriously though, where am I?

I had taken random turns, into small alleys. All that walking didn't matter, I was in a place I had never seen before.

Maybe you should ask someone, my infamous cuddy suggested.

I ain't useless, I replied back to it.

I took a step forward and almost immediately, I heard a footstep come closer towards me.

CREEP! My cuddy yelled. I turned around, my back no longer facing towards the creep. What I saw before me was a guy, in his mid-twenties possibly.

"Ava, is it?" he asked.

Ooooh, What accent is that?, my cuddy chirped, which made her sound really annoying.

"Who are you?" I asked, ignoring my cuddy's annoying question.

"Don't you want to know how I know you?" he asked.

"Not really" I replied.

"Well you're supposed to ask. I don't answer questions if people don't ask me to" he said.

"Well I don't want to know" I said.

"But I want to tell" the weird dude said.

"Then tell, bruh" I said, rolling my eyes.

"But you have to ask!!" He exclaimed.

"But I don't want to know!" I exclaimed back at him. Not gonna lie, this was kinda funny.