Chapter 6: Devil is the Answer

"What was that all about?!?!?!?!" Ren exclaimed as she spoke with a loud voice

"Keep it down! We don't want people to hear" Ava said

"How did you kill her?" Ren asked

"What makes you think I know?" Ava exclaimed

"If you don't know, who will? You are the one who killed her!" Ren exclaimed

"It was an accident!" Ava said

"Uh huh and what will you tell the cops? I'm sorry I didn't know I am a witch and my magic gout out of control and there was nothing I could do?" Ren said with annoyance

"I'm a witch?" Ava asked

"Now is not the time Ava! Do you want to go to jail. You officially are eighteen!" Ren said

"Uh oh"

"Macey's minions saw you kill her. They have a damn witness!" Ren exclaimed

"I'm freaking out right now" Ava said

"You can delete the CCTV footage right? You do that and I will try and cover up for you" Ren said

"How will you do that?" Ava asked

"Use my new shapeshifting ability of course. I mean I'll try" Ren said as they both went their separate ways. Ren headed towards the shelter as Ava headed towards their school.

..............................................................

Ren stood in her as she tried to focus. She knew she had to get every detail right about one of the minions: Mia. She had a picture of her from an old yearbook. She was a redhead with small gold eyes. I mean she would probably get the accent but she had to pull off being her. If she didn't Ava would be in trouble. Ren concentrated real hard as she focused on every detail of Mia's hair. She got every detail even the locks she had in her split ends. She focused on every detail as she tried to look like her. When she didn't turn into her she knew she was doing something wrong. She didn't want to believe that the ouija board was wrong. That she was just a human. She didn't want her hopes to get shattered. 

She moved in front of the mirror and said one word as she focused again. When she opened her eyes and looked in the mirror, She could see Mia. Every single detail was matched. Ren had even got the mole Mia had on her left index finger. This was perfect! Ren had done it! She looked just like Mia. The resemblance was immaculate. It was like she was her clone. She made her way towards the school as she spotted Ava on the sidewalk. Ava looked up as both of their eyes locked for a second. Ren brushed it off as she climbed the stairs and entered the halls of her school. She saw Mia and that other girl come out of the principal's office. Just Great. Now she had to play it off a little more harder. She knew what she was going to say but she didn't even know the other girl's name. She knocked on Ms.Thomson's office door and she heard a 'come in'. Ms.Thomson looked up and gave Ren a questioning look.