Chapter 22: Revenge

"How could you possibly expect this from me?" I asked in disbelief

"The same way you expect this from us, Ren." Sebastian replied, staring into my eyes.

"Ava wouldn't want this." I stated.

"But I do and deep down she does." he stated.

"She would never want this from me!" I exclaimed in fear of being persuaded. This was not what I wanted.

"That's why she'll never know."

............................................................

Few hours ago...

"Just kill them and get it over with." Ava said.

"Why are you on his side?" I asked.

"Because, we don't have time and he's worried about dying. He still wants to help you, so instead of being so demanding, maybe you should just listen to him." Ava said as she nodded her head, agreeing with herself.

Normally, that would've offended me. But she was right. He was going out of his way to help me and I was demanding for more.

"Fine." I said, sighing.

"Sebastian, I made her understand!" Ava said, beaming with pride.

"I thought that day would never come." he said exasperating.

"So, should I go, kill and come back? Sounds boring." I said.

"Can you even kill them? You wouldn't even kill the bald guy." he stated.

"Which is why I wanted to betray them by shapeshifting but you clearly don't approve of that." I said, rolling my eyes.

"I'm going to trust you this time. Become Andrea and kill Blair. How does that sound?" he asked, a devilish smirk appearing on his face.

"That's genius." Ava said.

"That actually is genius!" I exclaimed. 

"So, from my understanding, those demons won't be revolving around Andrea and Blair. You have like ten minutes to get the job done. You have to hurry up, before those demons realise where you are." Ava said.

"We can hold them off for you." Sebastian offered.

"But not for long." Ava added.

"I can do this." I said, trying to pep myself up.

"Maybe you should to this on your own and not in front of us." Sebastian said.

I walked into the bathroom. There was just something about a bathroom that made me think better. When I had to learn stuff in history, I would spend at least half an hour in the bathroom, cramming unwanted things in my head.

Well he deserves to die so I am not going to hold back, I thought as I stared at my foot.

Even if we kill and get revenge or something, what will we do about the demons? We are going to die anyway.