2.

Narrator

Hyewon was doing her work silently. Until someone knock on the classroom door which makes her look at the person.

' new student.' Hyewon said and continue to do her work.

Hyewon is the type that don't like to care about her environment. Why?

Because when she cares people take advantage on her. They will played her feelings and now she changed they were the one who the UNO reverse card.

"So we have a new student her name is Miyawaki Sakura." The teacher said.

Sakura smile at all of them and take a seat at the empty seat. Which is beside Hyewon.

Hyewon only smile at her and do her work. She don't even care about Sakura.

But what she didn't realize Sakura were actually staring at her.

"She's really silent. " Isaiah another student said to Sakura.

Sakura reply with a nod and continue to stare at Hyewon. Meanwhile Hyewon was staring outside the classroom.

' I wish I can be free like those birds. But if they got shoot then I don't wish to. ' Hyewon said to herself.

" Okay that's it. You can go and have your recess." The Teacher said.

Hyewon stand up and put her books inside her back. She walk out of the classroom without waiting for anyone.

"She likes being alone." Eugene explain to Sakura.

Sakura nod and look at Hyewon who is walking alone. She realised that alot of students greet Hyewon.

' she must be famous' Sakura ask herself.

"Sakura." Her friend Chaeyeon called her.

Sakura then look at Chaeyeon and smile.

They walk to the cafeteria together. When they were on the way, they walk pass by Hyewon who was still alone.

"She's the top student. She not cold before. But this year she started to become cold." Chaeyeon explain.

_______________________

"Hyewon, would you like to be my girlfriend?" Fared said.

"Sure." Hyewon said and smile at Fared.

The reason why Hyewon accepted him, is just because she's bored. And Fared have been chasing her for years .

"Yeah! Thank you. I love you" Fared said.

Hyewon and Yena then look at him. Fared already left.

"You hear what he said?" Yena ask.

"Yeah. But I will never reply." Hyewon said.

"Why?" Yena ask.

"Because-" Hyewon didn't finish her words because Ivan suddenly show up.

"Hey babe!" Ivan greeted her.

Hyewon smile and aproach him. They started to talk.

' Wow. She have two boyfriend.' yena said to herself.

' meanwhile me is single as fuck.' yena said again.

"Okay bye. I love you" Ivan said.

"Hmm." Hyewon said and walk back to where Yena is sitting.

' *sigh* why did you changed Kang Hyewon?' Ivan stare at her.

He then walk away. Meanwhile Hyewon and Yena is arguing about something.

"No! It says 1+1 equals 10!" Yena said.

"That's for Computers." Hyewon said.

"Ouh really?" Yena ask.

"This human! I'm going to-" Hyewon stopped talking when she heard someone called her.

"Uhm Miss? Can I ask which one is 1 B?" A guy ask while holding his daughter hand.

"Right there sir." Hyewon point at the class.

"Thank you miss." The guy said.

Hyewon tears fell when she saw how happy the little girl were. And she's also jealous because the kid got to feel what does it feels to have a father.

"Hyewon. You okay?" Yena ask.

Hyewon shook her head. Yena immediately hug her best friend and calm her down. Hyewon hates skinship. But in this situation she really needs someone to calm her.

"I thought I'm strong. I thought by being cold I could forget it." Hyewon sobs.

==================
4 years ago....
Hyewon first day at school

"It's my first day." Hyewon tell her mom.

"Sorry. But I have work today. You can enter your class alone." Her mom said and walk away.

Hyewon walk towards her grandparents room.

"It's my first day of school.." Hyewon said.

"So? You're old enough to go to your class alone. You're not a baby." They said to her coldly.

Hyewon exit her house. And enter the car.

" I will send you to class." Her driver smile at her

"It's okay uncle. I'm not a baby anymore I can go alone." Hyewon fake her smile.

The driver only nod. He knows that Hyewon is not okay.

' I wish dad is with me.'

----------------------------------

"Okay students your parents will wait outside okay?" The Teacher said.

Hyewon sit down. She looks outside and saw alot of Parents.

"Who is the Parents of Kang Hyewon?" The Teacher called.

"They're busy teacher. I'll just fill it myself." Hyewon said and write her name in the form.

The Teacher only smile at her.

==================

"You will find happiness soon Hye. I'm sure." Yena pat her back.

"I wish Yen."