AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys, it's me Czerina. And I uh would like to tell everyone why I wrote this story and why I will release the first chapter on Valentine's.

Well the reason, I wrote this is BECAUSE I know there is alot of people who face the same situation as me. And this story is actually about the people that I love and let's just say that this story is a real story.

But I add some scenes that didn't happens so it will be more logical. To my friends (terutama kau siska), if there is some plot or humans that u didn't know or remember it's just part of my imagination or the things that I was imagining when I was alone.

And there is actually some humans that I really used in this. Such as my friends and the exes. But only the past exes not the LDR (long distance relationship). So the real reason I wrote this is because I want share my experience.

And I want to thank those people who has been there with me. No matter if they already left or not. I just want say thank you.

And I just found out that my family already read one of my story. But they don't know it's me hehehe. And if they read this, they can just consider this as me coming out of the closet.

And the real reason I will start this book on 14 February 2021, which is Valentine's day. Is because to me. Valentine's Day is not just for those who is in a relationship. To me it's for everyone who we love.

And since this book is kinda like my slice of life (just like what siska said). I dedicate this story to everyone. My friends, my readers and everyone lah. Hehe. And there is some people who I turn them into Izone members name. Because I don't want their pride to be exposed. Except for my friends. Because this book is actually for them. And I wanted to tell them how lucky I have them.

And I just wanna say. That I'm thankful to have you guys in my life. You guyss supported me eventho it's unacceptable in our country you guys still support me. And I would also like to thank my readers because they still read my stories eventho I sometimes didn't update it.

And they still read my stories eventho to me it's boring. And yeah. Uhh. Thank you everyone.  And uhm yeah. Hehe. Thank you for everything. Especially to lalaclara07 rravven2502 siskadainnnoyyyyyaa7ie and ArleneeG.

Thank you for being there with me in my ups and downs. Eventho SISKA always nags me about Relationship👀.
Anyways. Thank you. And sorry if I hurts you guys feelings and I'm broken English sometimes.

And to my readers thank you and sorry. Thanks for reading and voting my stories. And sorry if sometimes I didn't update. And I sometimes write nonsense stuffs. And I unpublished some of my stories because my brain is not working properly.

And yeah. Thanks and sorry hehe.

And why did I speak like it's new year and farewell. Ouh ya lunar new year.

And happy lunar new year everyone.

在此新年期间,我将永远与您和您的爱人家人致以最诚挚的祝福。 祝您在新的一年里幸福快乐。 恭喜发财!

My heartfelt and best wishes are with you and your loving family throughout this New Year and always. Wishing you have all the joy and prosperity in the new year. Gong Xi Fa Cai!

(Ayat Google guys.🤣🤣)

Yeah. And that's all from me. Thanks everyone.

It seems like u didn't even mention the stuff I was supposed to mention. Hehe.

~Czerina L. (Angel_Minju) 13,2,2021.

And to Siska and Arlene. I didn't transform u guys into Sana and Dahyun because I already wrote a book about u two! SO BE THANKFULL I USE YOUR REAL NAME. AND I WANT TO THANKS U GUYS SO IT'S MORE SPECIAL IF I USE YOUR REAL NAME HEHEHE.

I actually planned to suprise them. But it's better if I ask their consent first. Hehe

And klo Ada yg kmu knl macam si Adly, sma si Ivan sma si Darren tu sya add jak nma drg tu hehe. Si Darren to Darren lain Bukan Darren 1 waw. Hehe.

And this story is also for my ehem ehem 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉. If u know who u are. Then u know. 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Hehe

SARANGHAE ❤️
(This is for everyone Actually hehe.)