27.

Hyewon Pov

As soon as I enter my house, my mood dropped. All I want to do is scold someone.

Eversince Sakura left, I would get mad easily. And I also got pissed easily.

But when I'm in public, I keep on smiling and I'm really happy. But if night comes and I'm alone in my room, my tears will slowly escape my eyes.

All the pain that I keep will only came out the time I want to sleep. And I will cry myself to sleep.

But when I enrolled in BHS which is Grade 8 and 9 will go to school at 9 am and went home at 5 pm. But the PROBLEM is, the driver. He always fetch me at 7 or something and I will arrive home at 8.

And I'm thankful because my family will be asleep at that time. And I don't need to hear their annoying voice.

"HYEWON?! BAKIT GISING KA PA?! (Why are you still awake?)"

And there goes my Grandmother. She's half Filipino and I always pretend I don't know that Language because of that language I almost ended my life.

Throwback (a few years ago)
Narrator

Hyewon was asleep because it's already 9 pm and her brother/young uncle BJ who is just 7 years old that time is beside her telling her about his worries.

But her grandmother suddenly enter her room.

" Demonyo ka.  hindi ka karapat-dapat mabuhay.  Hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit ang tanga ng aking anak na palakihin ang isang bata na tulad mo.  Alam mo ba?  nagdadala ka lang ng mga problema sa pamilya ko.  ikaw at ang iyong ama ay dapat mabulok sa IMPIYERNO. (You are a demon. you don't deserve to live. I don't understand why my child is so stupid to raise a child like you. did you know? you only bring problems to my family. you and your father should rot in HELL.)" she said that to Hyewon.

Hyewon was shocked. She don't know what she did that makes her grandmother mad at her.

And what embarrassed her more is that, they were having a family dinner. And it's obvious that all of the family members is there. And they heard everything. And it really embarrassed Hyewon.

But what makes her really really embarrassed is that BJ is there. He saw everything. He heard everything.

People think Hyewon have a perfect life, but they don't know her struggle. And since there Hyewon swear to herself she will forget that language because that is not the first time she got insulted badly.

End of Throwback

Hyewon Pov

"What?"

I pretend not to know the language. Actually I understand it. And if you ask me to write an essay I would gladly do it. But that's before.

"Why are you still awake?" She repeated.

"I'm doing my homework." I reply.

Well nope. I've done my homework at school. And I'm actually thinking about Sakura again.

"Don't forget to sleep. " She said and close the door.

I sigh and stare at my phone. I re-read all of our past chats.

And when I read it. I swear to myself that I will think before I talk. I will think TWICE before I do something.

And that I won't get married and have kids because I don't want them to face what I'm struggling right now.

Flashback
Narrator

"I promise that I won't leave you." Sakura said.

"Then I will promise the same." Hyewon smile.

Sakura then giggle.

"But wait! PROMISE ME IF WE ENTER HIGH SCHOOL YOU WON'T BE FRIENDS WITH ANYONE ELSE. I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN BE YOUR BESTFRIEND." Sakura said.

"Okay-"

"And WHOEVER WANT TO DATE YOU! THEY NEED TO TALK TO ME FIRST." Sakura added.

"Okay okay chill sis." Hyewon said.

"Uhm. Hello I'm right here." Arlene said.

She sitting between Sakura and Hyewon and she ALWAYS Third wheel eventho they are not a couple.

*Sorry Lene ArleneeG😘*

End of Flashback

Narrator

After remembering her promise with Sakura, Hyewon cried herself to sleep again.

But the words she said before she went to sleep are

"I promise that I won't be friends with anyone else. And whoever I want to date need your permission first."