28.

February 2020
Narrator

Hyewon was absent for a day. It was because she's not feeling well.

But the next day, she received a big news. It's not actually big but if you have anxiety and panic attack it's big.

"We forget about you. And you will be groupmates with Joyce." Leona said.

Hyewon keep on coughing as soon as she heard it.

"Does that means." Hyewon eyes started to get teary.

"Yes. You need to get along with them." Leona said.

Hyewon went silent. she can't breath.

Leona knows that Hyewon have panic attack and anxiety. She also knows that Hyewon have a phobia of knowing new people.

"Hyewon." She called her.

"Nah I'm cool. That's part of growing up. Some left some stay. Some also came. And also god already planned Something for me. So I will just follow what have been planned for me. And it's time for me to get out of my comfort zone." Hyewon smile.

"Wow mature. What hentai did you watch?" Leona ask.

Hyewon chocked when she heard what Leona ask.

"The fuck?" Hyewon ask.

"You became mature." Leona said.

"Well that doesn't mean I watched mature content." Hyewon glare at her.

"Chill gurl." Leona said.

"What is your sign?" Hyewon ask.

"Capricorn"

"Loyal and discipline personality. Google is a liar." Hyewon said.

"What why." Leona ask.

"It says that Capricorn are loyal. But you are just like me." Hyewon stare at Leona.

"What is our similarities?" Leona ask.

"Date more than 1 person at the same time." Hyewon said.

"But I'm single. So.... Yeah." Hyewon smile.

"Ouh." Leona nod.

Hyewon then walk away.

"WAIT YOU'RE SINGLE?" Leona run towards her.

"Yup." Hyewon said.

"Why?" Leona ask.

"I promised Sakura that whoever want to date me need to talk to her." Hyewon said.

"I thought you and Kkura is a thing." Leona ask.

"Nope." Hyewon said.

They then continue walking. But Hyewon suddenly stop.

"I thought you and Daphne is a thing?" Hyewon ask Leona.

"Nope." Leona respond.

"There is another similarity we have." Hyewon smile.

"What is it?" Leona ask.

"People think we are GAY when we're actually STRAIGHT as metal ruler." Hyewon said.

"I agree." Leona smile.

The two girls continue talking when suddenly someone walk pass by. Her scent remind Hyewon of someone.

As soon as the person walk pass her, Hyewon look at her and her tears drop.

"Miyawaki Sakura." Hyewon said.

"I think you're gay." Leona said.

"Nope." Hyewon said and sit down.

But her tears started falling when she saw how Sakura smile while playing with Siska.

Arlene, Zachary, Leona and Yena immediately aproach her and calm her down.

' I'm sorry Kkura. But I started to hate you.' Hyewon wipe her tears.
_______________________

Siska Pov

"So you are in a relationship with that Kenny boy?" I ask Sakura.

She then blush and nod.

I feel like I wanna slap her. It's obvious that Hyewon is currently crying and here she is, breaking her own promise.

"Yes." She said.

I only nod and walk away. I don't even care thou.
_______________________

Narrator

Hyewon is sitting on her new seat. She only smile at her new seatmates.

"The craziest among us here is Clara." Syahmine said.

"No, you are crazier." Syahmine said.

And they started to tell Hyewon who is crazier.

Hyewon only nod and smile.

' I thought they were a bully. Turns out I'm wrong.' Hyewon said to herself.

She then look at Joyce and saw that she's calm.

' she must be used to them already. But I'm awkward especially when I remember the promise that I have with Sakura.' Hyewon said to herself.
_______________________

"Put this first."

"Joyce you write because your handwriting is so *chef kiss*"

They were currently doing some group project. Hyewon is a little shy because she never actually interact with people.

Sometimes she get to be friends with them because of someone she's close with are close with that person.

But this is the first time that she interact with people without anyone help.

' okay Kang Hyewon. It's time to fight your anxiety. You're not a kid anymore.'