33.

Narrator

The school have finally reopens. But Hyewon's father don't want her to go because he don't want Hyewon to get sick.

But Hyewon can't stand staying at home, because her past started to hunt her again.

Until her father couldn't stand it. He installed CCTV camera to their house.

He even abuse Hyewon. He will hit her everytime he found out that Hyewon went to school.

And everytime Hyewon went to school she don't want to talk. She really wants to talk to her friends. But the words don't want to get out of her mouth. So she just stay silent.
________________________

"I'm going back to the province. Just call me if anything happens. And I will bank in the money every week." Her father said.

"Okay." Hyewon smile.

Her father left and Hyewon immediately changed into her school uniform.

She then went to school. And she started to talk again. Until she finally decided to ask Siska.
_______________________

"Sakura is pretty right?" Hyewon said.

"Okay?" Siska look at her weirdly.

"But she didn't bend me." Hyewon continue.

Siska are CONFUSED. She don't know what happened to the human beside her.

"You watch Yuri?" Hyewon ask.

"Yuri what?" Siska ask.

"Yuri." Hyewon said.

"If K-pop Yuri no. But The uhm Yuri Yuri I do." Siska said.

"Yeah Yuri." Hyewon said.

"Wait! YOU'RE-" Siska was about to shout but Hyewon tell her to stay quiet.

"You're gay~" Siska ask.

Hyewon nod.
________________________
Siska Pov

The fuck? This bitch is gay?

She literally said that her family are homophobic. How?

And who bended her?

Isn't it illegal. But as long as she's happy I don't mind.

"So you are you dating now?" I ask.

"Welter." Hyewon said.

"Didn't-"

"We get back together." She said.

"So.. is there a love?" I ask.

"Nope." She reply.

This girl is confusing me. Why would she date if she don't like them?

"Because they ask me to. So I just agree." She suddenly said.

Did I just say that loudly?
_______________________

Narrator

"You heard about it?" Arlene ask.

"Yeah. Still can't believe she's gay." Siska said.

"I thought She's straight as a METAL ruler." Zachary said.

"I'm curious about that Stranger." Yena said.

"Well Hyewon said. It was the writer of the book she read." Arlene said.

"Do she knows Hyewon exist thou?" Yena ask.

"Nope." Arlene said.

"Wait. So Hyewon got bended by a person she never met." Zachary ask.

"Yes." Arlene said.

"I thought it was Sakura." Siska said.

"Nope it's the writer. The love she have for Sakura is only sisterly love." Arlene reply.

"But she's dating Welter thou.." siska said.

"Yeah. She only called those feelings as 'my heart is playing with me'" Arlene said.

"What if she's really into girls." Zachary said.

"She's into that Author not into girls." Arl said.

"So she's into the girl." Zachary said.

"Yup." Arlene nod.

"Let's bet. Who is the first girl that willl date Hyewon. I bet she will date someone else and she won't date that author." Yena said.

"I bet she will date that author but she won't be Hyewon first girlfriend." Zachary said.

"I bet Hyewon won't date any." Arlene said.

"Why?" They ask her.

"Hyewon can get straight easily. And she have a really strong heart." Arlene explain.

"Well to me. I don't care whoever she date. As long as that person love her and she's happy then I'm fine. But I really ship her with Kkura." Siska said.

"Me too." Yena said.

"Yeah. But sadly Sakura didn't bend her." Zachary said.

"But wait. Where is Hyewon." Arlene ask.

"She's absent again." Yena said.

They then stand up and take their bags. They then walk at the school hall.

"But I think Hyewon is not interested in boys already." Yena said.

"Me too. The way she look at boys, her eyes say it all." Zachary said.

"What do you mean?" Arlene ask.

"Like when she look at good-looking boys. Her eyes be like 'Boring' like that." Zachary explain.

"But it's Hyewon life choices. All that we can do is be there for her." Yena said and walk ahead.

"Is that Yena?" Zachary look at her weirdly.

"What did she have for breakfast?" Arlene ask.

But they didn't know someone was actually listening to their conversation from the start.
_______________________

"Hyewon have a crush on me?"